Rutgers Student Banned From Taking Online Classes Because He’s Unvaccinated

…..Cool
You didn’t want me to call you names so :dunno:

So basically that's all ya got?
You want to see my posts and then rip the shit out of me with your buddies here,
rather than we just ignore each other.

You bitch about my posts constantly but you also don't want to stop reading them.

...... Cool

So basically that's all ya got?
You want to see my posts and then rip the shit out of me with your buddies here,
rather than we just ignore each other.

You bitch about my posts constantly but you also don't want to stop reading them.

...... Cool
What can I say? Your profound statements make me a better person every day.

It is segregation no matter how you look at it but in this woke period in time it really doesn't matter if you tell a white person he/she is not welcome. My point is if you tell blacks they are not welcome, period, it will not go over well. So, if your 43% is correct and my 26% is wrong (I may have read the number at a state level or an older number and I have no fucking problem admitting I am wrong) it is still fucking segregation. Once again, it will be no big deal if a white person is turned away but vice versa, watch the fuck out. Understand?

I understand what you are trying to say... You think that liberal protesters, media, government, businesses, etc. will react differently if black people are oppressed than if you are.

Only time will tell how far that goes. I agree, we are heading towards vaccine segregation. You have every right to be concerned about it if you choose to be a minority. And there is nothing wrong with choosing to be unvaccinated. But I also support that businesses should be able to choose if they care about vaccine status to keep customers feeling safe.

Now try to understand what I am saying: A more than likely white dude, who chooses to be unvaccinated, is bitching about oppression and relating it to race issues to express his frustration.

Do you see how ridiculous this sounds yet? The average unvaccinated white person is still more privileged than an average unvaccinated black person. The fact you imply the opposite is comical. What next? They start more lockdowns and you casually bring up that those Mexican kids at the border are getting better attention and treatment than your family?

Last edited:
Since a lot of you guys don't seem to know what some of these words mean I'm gonna help ya'll out.

Lesson #1

Untitled.png

I'm still trying to understand the logic of the vaccinated being afraid of the unvaccinated.

Or why they still wear mask...

Or why the 2nd shot is losing it's "efficacy" in less than a year.

Or why the CDC quietly changed the definition of what a "vaccine" is...

Or why Obama and the other Elites party on without masks while telling you to wear one.

🤡

Amen👍

Please explain that you drunk clown. 🤣

Seriously, can we lay off the alcohol jokes?
Or are you guys just flat out assholes down to your cores?

Does the vaccine reduce your chances of catching C19 - yes
Does the vaccine greatly reduce your chances of going to the hospital if you do catch it - yes
Are hospitals in many areas straining from the influx of Covid patients - yes

All I need to know.

Does the vaccine reduce your chances of catching C19 - NO
Does the vaccine greatly reduce your chances of going to the hospital if you do catch it - NO
Are hospitals in many areas straining from the influx of Covid patients - VACCINATED ONES

Keep doing what MSNBS tells you.

So Malaysia is doing great then?

You are a moron.

When it comes to an infectious disease that's here at home in my own back yard?
I don't really care how a country on the other side of the planet is doing.

I have an idea. More of a challenge.
I DOUBLE DARE you to post a link to a positive story about the Covid vaccine.
I don't think you can do it.

Your backyard aka California has the most covid-19 deaths in the USA supposedly. 🤔

For anyone following along, this is a perfect example of Cherry Picking data.

California has the most deaths is 100% TRUE.

BUT it ranks 33rd in deaths as a % of population.
And we dealt with the brutal first wave out here!

Untitled.png

That post was not only a total waste of time Krull, but it put your methods on full display.
You're full of hyperbole, twisted facts, and just plain old bullshit.
Nothing worthwhile in regard to Covid.

Back