Rutgers Student Banned From Taking Online Classes Because He’s Unvaccinated

Still waiting for Donald to give me the names of countries he'd rather live in.

Ooops. Forgot.

The Azores (Portugal) and Sardinia (Italy) would be my two first choices.
If I had to deal with winter it would be Norway (the southern region).

Last edited:
First off, it's not liberals re-writing science.

Do you understand the difference between gender and identity?
Science has understood and documented the differences for 100s of years.
Animals in the damn jungle exhibit the traits for cripes sakes.

It has nothing to do with right or wrong. Republican or Democrat. Righteous or sinful.

You're just a scared and frightened homophobic person.

Gays freak you out. Two men kissing makes you want to puke.
Two people of the same biological sex getting married personally offends you.
A cross dressing dude on the TV is a sign of the end of humanity.
You're homophobic. That's all.

So stop preaching the bullshit 'LIBERALS are rotting our souls' crap.

One other point, these social changes are happening all over the world.
You trying to make it a Liberal thing is simply ridiculous.
Nope youre simply ridiculous

Ok so let me get this straight.
Liberals scream TRUST THE SCIENCE yet want to rewrite basic biology by trying to force the idea that there are more than male and female genders? Check
Liberals scream INSURRECTION over a single day event that was more than just Trump supporters yet Antifa faggots attack and destroy property in multiple cities and that's just an "idea"? Check.
Liberals scream RACISM yet Black Lives Matter members publicly call for the murder of white people, especially white police officers because it just a "civil rights movement"? Check
Never once have I said I'm right and everybody else is wrong pal. There's a difference between ideas of change that make sense and that are for the common good and ideas that are nothing but perverse, destructive political plays. Your comrade, Major Frank "DonnieB" Burns supports and parrots the latter.
And I'm not surprised you don't understand the concept of trusting your gut, most sheep don't.
Swim away as well.
Going for all the major tv talking points huh?

Here is the bottom line. Your gut feeling based on your life experience only really is grounded in reality for topics and events that you have first hand knowledge for years, if not decades.

I do understand trusting my gut. I have to do it at work regularly, sometimes on high financial risk decisions. The difference is that I know when I have the correct experience to trust my gut instead of deferring to someone else's. And in that case, I have a good idea of who has the appropriate experience or who might be able to help find someone who does. No one I know in industry makes a gut decision on a topic they have little depth of knowledge about.

That is the crux of the issue here. You refuse to think that other people, with decades of hands on experience, are being genuine and trying to make the right call based on their gut, so you assume they are wrong and being nefarious. You assume your gut feeling is worth more than theirs. Your ego is in your way.

Last edited:

Here is the bottom line. Your gut feeling based on your life experience only really is grounded in reality for topics and events that you have first hand knowledge for years, if not decades.

I do understand trusting my gut. I have to do it at work regularly, sometimes on high financial risk decisions. The difference is that I know when I have the correct experience to trust my gut instead of deferring to someone else's. And in that case, I have a good idea of who has the appropriate experience or who might be able to help find someone who does. No one I know in industry makes a gut decision on a topic they have little depth of knowledge about.

That is the crux of the issue here. You refuse to think that other people, with decades of hands on experience, are being genuine and trying to make the right call based on their gut, so you assume they are wrong and being nefarious. You assume your gut feeling is worth more than theirs. Your ego is in your way.
You must read the same books Donnie reads.

It has nothing to do with right or wrong. Republican or Democrat. Righteous or sinful.

This entire statement just exemplifies the level of mental disfunction you exist at.
You know jack shit about me or how many gay people I know or worked with. You just like to think like that to deflect form the liberal political failures so....cool.
If it's such a stellar political system, why are the major American cities that have been under liberal Democratic leadership for any extended period of time all bordering on third world shit holes?
You lead with your feelings Donald, that's fine, that's your choice and your personality but not necessarily sensible or safe.
Again, when this started, the agree to disagree was working well, then you lost your mind and turned into CNN lite. So the gloves are off.
Ooops. Forgot.

The Azores (Portugal) and Sardinia (Italy) would be my two first choices.
If I had to deal with winter it would be Norway (the southern region).
I'm happy to start a GofundMe to ship your ass to any one of those places.

You are so full of yourself its stupid, an idiot rambles on like that.

What fucking TV talking points dipshit? I watch ZERO news TV.
Experience is always something to respect and take into consideration but is not always the final word guy.
Years on the job can create a complacent and narrow minded (won't even get into the subject of corruption) point of view.
I'm more than ok with you thinking that me trusting my gut is my ego getting in the way. It's saved my ass more times than not so think away.

So the gloves are off.

What does this mean? You gonna call me more names now?

Me and you 'talking' is like each of us running into the same damn brick wall over and over again.
But if I put you on ignore you start acting all tough and accusing me of hiding.

Your choice bucky.
Put each other on ignore or keep showing the rest of the forum how fucking stupid we are for
having this completely waste of a chat over and over again.

See, you like it when just me puts you on ignore. Then you can act like some sort of winner here
amongst your brethren.

So either both or none.
Your call mr. GLOVES ARE OFF

What does this mean? You gonna call me more names now?

Me and you 'talking' is like each of us running into the same damn brick wall over and over again.
But if I put you on ignore you start acting all tough and accusing me of hiding.

Your choice bucky.
Put each other on ignore or keep showing the rest of the forum how fucking stupid we are for
having this completely waste of a chat over and over again.

See, you like it when just me puts you on ignore. Then you can act like some sort of winner here
amongst your brethren.

So either both or none.
Your call mr. GLOVES ARE OFF
Huh? Ok, I'll make you a deal. You can put me on ignore but then you can make ZERO, nada, zip, zilch posts with ANYTHING political in it . Anywhere on the forum. If you do that, you won't hear a peep about you from me.

Only 24% of black population vaccinated, will be interesting to see what happens when blacks are denied service at a restaurant, coffee shop, movie theater, etc. Maybe the senile bastard will have to make them exempt just like Congress?
Like I said, this is just the beginning.

If you do that, you won't hear a peep about you from me.

Hey dummy, put me on ignore and you won't see my posts.
Same thing.

And why is it you don't want me posting anything political but
you and your crew can do it all the time.

What gives?

Hey dummy, put me on ignore and you won't see my posts.
Same thing.

And why is it you don't want me posting anything political but
you and your crew can do it all the time.

What gives?
The whole point junior, is that I can take what I dish out so I don't need a safe space,Nancy. You want to continue? Leave me off ignore and quit your whining and take your lumps.

The whole point junior, is that I can take what I dish out so I don't need a safe space,Nancy. You want to continue? Leave me off ignore and quit your whining and take your lumps.

Let's see if we can go all day talking like adults with no name calling.

I don't think you can do it.

Ready?

GO!

Seriously, how old are you and what's your name or nickname? You called me junior so I gotta know.
If you don't give me one I'll call you Fred from now on cause your username makes me think Flintstones.

Let's see if we can go all day talking like adults with no name calling.

I don't think you can do it.

Ready?

GO!

Seriously, how old are you and what's your name or nickname? You called me junior so I gotta know.
If you don't give me one I'll call you Fred from now on cause your username makes me think Flintstones.
Well, who started the tone of the day by using dummy? Ummmm that'd be you.
Feel free to assign any nickname you wish. I'll let you know if I "identify" as it and am "comfortable" with it.

I'll let you know if I "identify" as it and am "comfortable" with it.

To be fair, I said dummy in response to a post from yesterday - so technically it doesn't count for today.

Fred it is then.
Are you old enough to have watched The Flinstones when it first aired?

Screw The Fonze water skiing over sharks as the original "jump the shark" TV moment.

The Flinstones introducing The Great Gazoo character........

WTF?
unnamed.jpg

To be fair, I said dummy in response to a post from yesterday - so technically it doesn't count for today.

Fred it is then.
Are you old enough to have watched The Flinstones when it first aired?

Screw The Fonze water skiing over sharks as the original "jump the shark" TV moment.

The Flinstones introducing The Great Gazoo character........

WTF?
View attachment 88834
.........Cool

Back