Selling on reverb

I looked at my old statements from past sales before the change and there was ways the 3.5% but not a processing fee as well.guess you truly have to pay now if you want to sell your stuff.

There's always Ebay or your local Craigslist. :ROFLMAO:

berb.jpg

I've only been using it for two years and I can't complain.

The only stuff I’ve really been able to sell off reverb really is rare, special stuff like Cameron or Monomyth’s. Everything else through reverb and a few on eBay, but that has imo just as many bad things about it from my experience
I typically post stuff on craigslist or Facebook marketplace and if it doesnt sell it always sells on reverb.....Craigslist is really starting to fade into obscurity and Facebook is full of lowballers....seems like its tougher to sell now than 10 to 15 years ago online ....which is strange because their are so many advancements with online applications now

I just sold a pedal and you’re right it’s gone up they took an unbelievable cut
Burgera had a.selling platform that was free a while back with the intention of trying to become a premier selling place like reverb,hadnt really looked into it since seeing it when it was new

I typically post stuff on craigslist or Facebook marketplace and if it doesnt sell it always sells on reverb.....Craigslist is really starting to fade into obscurity and Facebook is full of lowballers....seems like its tougher to sell now than 10 to 15 years ago online ....which is strange because their are so many advancements with online applications now
Yes exactly this is why I mostly only have any luck on reverb. You reach a bigger audience. Craigslist hasn’t gotten me much interest in my stuff and the only stuff that’s gotten a lot of interest for me on those Facebook groups is the Cameron stuff because the guys on Groomed Noodlers jizz their pants over anything Cameron related or a guitar with Koa (way overly trendy imo as a tonewood, but still nice)

Last edited:
Reverb gets 5% and the electronic payment processing fee is 3%. Nothing new, eBay used to be 10% and 3% pal pal fee.

Back