She's on the Market Boys!!!

You guys need to stop the constant internecine nonsense. I slapped a temp ban on ccn only because he’s been a long standing member with no issues or warnings. Normally the threats are a permanent ban.

Report his ass..... I would .
Asoonah Numunu !!! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

fauxcahontas_400x400.jpg

You guys need to stop the constant internecine nonsense. I slapped a temp ban on ccn only because he’s been a long standing member with no issues or warnings. Normally the threats are a permanent ban.
Understood JBT but not willing to have that agenda stuffed down my throat and accept it as normal or called names, my avatar copied and censored. Not bitching, but play fair my Man.

Understood JBT but not willing to have that agenda stuffed down my throat and accept it as normal or called names, my avatar copied and censored. Not bitching, but play fair my Man.
If you're saying that people should be banned or warned for using others avatar pics then too little too late. It's happened numerous times in the last few months and I don't think you've complained, until now because it happened to you. If you have spoken out about it when it happened to others then I'll retract my statement. :cheers:

Back