She's the Breast Pianist I've Ever Seen!

Goodness....I need a cigarette....

The whole thing was enjoyable but that last run at the end, keys getting tickled, bosoms bouncing, hair all messed up....ahhh yes, what a great Friday night...

Just for the record, I'd never be able to look at my sheet music if she was playing in front of me. I can tell you right now, I would have emptied the spit out of my instrument about 100 times.....

sytharnia1560":moync8fs said:
camera man needs to up his game though :LOL: :LOL:

LOL... Seemed like that performance was shot very tongue-in-cheek from the production team. Lots of over the piano shots framed to make it look like she was in her birthday suit. Brilliant and I think they were having a good time with it.

Beyond Black":2tnsybp2 said:
That was a racktacular performance. Truly titillating. :inlove:

LOL!

Dude, you can't ask for better mammaries than that from a performance.

If the DVD has a "wardrobe malfunction bloopers" chapter, I'll pillage and kill through Best Buy to get a copy. The only thing left when I drive out of the parking lot will be piles of corpses and a huge boner.....

You know all the other women showed up to the gig in their plain black outfits, took one look at her, and thought...”whore.”

Like that she kind of rocked out with it. A lot of no-look playing and feeling it while shredding those keys.

You are welcome to post here anytime at will, it was titillating racktaciliciousness beyond compare?

Beyond Black":3nd3xitb said:
They’d all sound better on my male organ.

LOL!!

I'll piggyback on that and say if I was sitting next to her on that bench....a few more of those keys would have a whitish hue.... :D

Back