Should I be concerned?

Told you to just cancel the order from the start. You got bad vibes early on and this proves you were right. You bette pray it gets to you in one piece. I can only imagine the headache to deal with damages with DHL.

Yeah DHL has been a PITA

untitled_by_haftelm_df6pdiv-fullview.jpg

untitled_by_haftelm_df6pdio-fullview.jpg

untitled_by_haftelm_df6pdie-fullview.jpg

untitled_by_haftelm_df6pdjr-fullview.jpg

untitled_by_haftelm_df6pdja-fullview.jpg

untitled_by_haftelm_df6pdj2-fullview.jpg

No you're not missing anything. I'm just anxious about it because I asked why they were "giving it a final check" that takes a week. A "final check" takes all of 15 minutes. Now... if they are taking a week to repair something and not disclosing it, that's what I'm concerned about. They do sell a lot of instruments. So maybe it just takes that long. I dunno.

I bought a similar guitar last week from a shop in Chicago. When it arrived, it was scratched up and the guitar desperately needed a setup. Yet the store described it as in "like-new" condition with a perfect setup. I returned it. Sounded great, though. But for the money, I don't want a nice acoustic with buckle rash all over it.

Here's the photo from their website:

screen_shot_2022_05_19_at_1_15_42_pm_by_haftelm_df5qlxg-fullview.jpg

lowden-acoustic-guitars-dreadnought-lowden-f35-macassar-ebony-and-sitka-spruce-top-natural-u3784893301-29157679661191_2000x.jpg

Here's what showed up. Maybe I'm too anal. If they had told me about it before hand, maybe I would have been cool. But they didn't. So I sent it back.

untitled_by_haftelm_df5qlki-fullview.jpg

You are not too anal. I would have returned it.

Back