• Yes

Votes: 43 47.3%
  • I don't care

Votes: 20 22.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hahahahahah somehow this thread has taken a turn for beating well deserved. Krull you must be friends with MARK2C :m9:

exo-metal":26xtlj03 said:
Hahahahahah somehow this thread has taken a turn for beating well deserved. Krull you must be friends with MARK2C :m9:

You ok there little buddy? Smoke too much crack on your birthday? Don’t hit the pipe so hard next time bro.

Vede":zw81l7ho said:
Whomever is responsible for moderating the site these days: you are literally killing what’s left of your community by allowing this thread (and others like it) to continue. When you sort by most active, this is the first thing people see. Complete dumpster fire.

I guess you are certainly entitled to your elementary opinion.
The overwhelming majority of the threads on the general forum pertain to gear.

This single thread barely makes up 1% of the site's material.
Statistically speaking, you couldn't be more further from the truth.

Now run along and go find yourself a unicorn to play with.

I haven't read through the 6+ pages of BS on this thread or have any idea who Krull is, or what he has done. All I know is, if I was Krull and saw the topic of this thread, I wouldn't want to be on here anyhow!

Just sayin'! :D

Ed

ElectricVoodoo":2oo7vmn3 said:
Vede":2oo7vmn3 said:
Whomever is responsible for moderating the site these days: you are literally killing what’s left of your community by allowing this thread (and others like it) to continue. When you sort by most active, this is the first thing people see. Complete dumpster fire.

I guess you are certainly entitled to your elementary opinion.
The overwhelming majority of the threads on the general forum pertain to gear.

This single thread barely makes up 1% of the site's material.
Statistically speaking, you couldn't be more further from the truth.

Now run along and go find yourself a unicorn to play with.

I agree with Vede on this.

No one has to click on this type of crap to begin with. The title of the tread kind of indicated how it going is to go. That being said, this should be a gear forum.

Ed

[No message]

Attachments

• download.png
    download.png
    7.7 KB · Views: 278
Vede":3i3d9vab said:

I know this may be shocking news, but you don't have to view this thread if you choose not to :shocked:

I was gonna say the same. Why would we want to regulate what's been entertainment, it's not like we have jobs to do lol

Not a single voice should be silenced. Not here, not anywhere. Proclaim liberty throughout the forum! :)

Devin":1wdlazl4 said:
Vede":1wdlazl4 said:
I know this may be shocking news, but you don't have to view this thread if you choose not to :shocked:
Whenever I see "outrage" on the 'net, I think of the supermarket equivalent:

"When I go to the supermarket, there's all this stuff I don't want or like. Why can't they take it off the shelves?"

Monkey Man":22nl0kyf said:
Devin":22nl0kyf said:
Vede":22nl0kyf said:
Whenever I see "outrage" on the 'net, I think of the supermarket equivalent:

"When I go to the supermarket, there's all this stuff I don't want or like. Why can't they take it off the shelves?"

:LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

All forums have been pretty slow as of late.
No one goes to OT
I'd rather have the option to not open a thread if it doesn't look gear related
...than to be bored or censored or banned or relegated to TGP :D

SpiderWars":20k61kfq said:
I think Larry is a genius for making this thread. And I'm not going to say why. :clap:

Larry’s a genius at making excuses. I would say why. ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back