So, Fryette no longer makes proper amps?

Maybe it will have a Power Station built into it. A Ultra mode with 7 gain stages. Add in some IR's. Full MIDI. More switches.

He does suggest he is adding something not on the original. Your guess is good as mine.

Yes they are making full sized amps. Anything that isn't on the website you can ask them about. They will make much of anything they made previously. The website is not updated.

I don't know of any smaller amp builders that release things when they say. It is always longer.
I have not found this to be the case at all.. I have asked over the years at least three different times if I could order a Ultralead and was always told there not on the bench for a production run at the moment... Kinda lame as the amp most people really want they can't seem to make. I don't care about the new Ultralead II because that probably wont be available till sometime in 2030.. Just build the one you already can Please!!!

I like that he clarified the Graphic EQ was only intended to enhance the COMBO Amp.. Still you'll get people that will V the fuck out of it on a 412 and then wonder why it sounds like shit..

Fryette has always been quick to answer my questions. But if you ask him the same question that thousands are asking, he may get tired.

I love his youtube interviews. Guy is hilarious

I love Fryette. I’d get em while we can. What you don’t think of with these guys is, they will probably not exist when Steve retires. I’m going through this dilemma now that Patrice Vigier is retiring and shutting up shop. These companies aren’t going to just continue like Fender or Marshall.
Agreed! Buy them while you can. The prices will most likely only go up over time…

Back