So With Shitty YT Demos Being A Current Hot Topic Right Now...

Lmao this is level 2 hcaf shit

TBH i forgot how cool that early World korea BC rich was, i need to find another one, totally underrated guitar - same with the Triamp. Totally underrated.

I also forgot how nice my tits were, but thankfully that dude reminded me

You look like fucking crackhead racist prick. What a mess. Whatever shit you put in yourself obviously rotted what was left of that halfwit brain. Maybe that's where your estrogen is coming from you he/she thing.

Do you think you'll keep a job again or have any association with anyone who isn't going to find all your racist hate shit being linked up with you with me keeping an eye out.

Well you wanted me interacting personally with the dox threats so you got it. Joke about it all you want but your reality won't be that funny. Really a very stupid fucking arrogant cunt looking like that and littering your life across the internet.
You seriously need to consider the next move you make.

You look like fucking crackhead racist prick. What a mess. Whatever shit you put in yourself obviously rotted what was left of that halfwit brain. Maybe that's where your estrogen is coming from you he/she thing.

Do you think you'll keep a job again or have any association with anyone who isn't going to find all your racist hate shit being linked up with you with me keeping an eye out.

Well you wanted it so you got it. Joke about it all you want but your reality won't be that funny.

Its funny because with your insults, you just use the "spray and pray" approach

I'm comfortable in who I am, because I dont misrepresent myself. You might want to take heed to that.

Everything is so far from the mark, that it just ends up being funny and not threatening in any way whatsoever

Go ahead, wear yourself out man. Get it all out. That's a good boy.

Now either leave, or learn and grow.

You're not comfortable with who you are. If you're comfortable you wouldn't be stalking me for 2 months carrying a f****** grudge over someone who advocates modellers. That's what you did and now you have me you have my full attention. Since you wouldn't let me work my book project I f****** work you as my project instead.

You're an arrogant spoilt child with a big mouth who pushed an adult who put a lot of work into something a bit too far so f*** you kid and f*** everything in your life. Actually I don't know why I took cheek from a junkie f*** like you for so long. Fucking Gummo written all over you. Uncle daddy.

Dude if you think youre that important to me, like where i stalk you in your head canon, i have bad news for you.

Youre just some mentally ill person who overestimates their own competence at guitar stuff - to the point where you have literally written a book about it, as a monument to the dunning-kruger effect.

All you would have to do to is reassess your competence, and adjust accordingly. Have some humility. But you can't do that, because you obviously have much deeper problems.

Are you still leaving? or are you just going to stretch your shitfit out?

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my words. You think you can get away with saying shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundredways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your tongue. You didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

Best copypasta of all time.

Threatening homicide and murder on rig-talk. No difference between you and the wackos on social media who actually do it.

That message was to Dan. So you probably are his alt or something. Fucking racists do it to yourselves. Proud boys being grade A fucking muppets and leaving a trail of it too.
Tone Dig, no offense but you have become unhinged

6F6FABC1-0BAE-41E9-85E6-ABEF1D01C4B1.jpeg

My stupid threats? Do you mean just straight up linking all the nasty racist shit you have done on here and everything else with anybody remotely associated with you in life and work and your future? That's my moral duty so those people are forewarned about exactly what you are.

I have dealt with psychopaths like you who try to receive gratification by making others suffer through cyberstalking. You are pieces of shit and this is how we deal with it. We shove your shit in the all places you didn't want it to go and don't want to go. Your mind is already split from all that hillbilly crack you are taking so it's not like you have a handle on anything. I just wonder how many will come forward to recognize you're the same douche that did whatever to them for no reason.

You aren't my first rodeo. You just demonstrated after two months of unwarranted personal insults and trying to wreck my project to make yourself a candidate for my attention. Now you have it and are probably realizing how it wasn't worth it and I don't give a shit about what this does to your life because that's exactly how you treat others. Good luck job hunting you racist zealot or whatever future you think you will have with a screen load of your baggage appearing and emails to whoever.

What the fuck will your words do to help you now?
What have I got to lose?

Project fuck the racist psychopathic cyberstalker with photos and personal information to boot. That's how I'm rolling.
Wow, You seem to think you know so much about the O/T forum…
Never seen ‘TheToneDig’ name there tho😉

Last edited:
My stupid threats? Do you mean just straight up linking all the nasty racist shit you have done on here and everything else with anybody remotely associated with you in life and work and your future? That's my moral duty so those people are forewarned about exactly what you are.

I have dealt with psychopaths like you who try to receive gratification by making others suffer through cyberstalking. You are pieces of shit and this is how we deal with it. We shove your shit in the all places you didn't want it to go and don't want to go. Your mind is already split from all that hillbilly crack you are taking so it's not like you have a handle on anything. I just wonder how many will come forward to recognize you're the same douche that did whatever to them for no reason.

You aren't my first rodeo. You just demonstrated after two months of unwarranted personal insults and trying to wreck my project to make yourself a candidate for my attention. Now you have it and are probably realizing how it wasn't worth it and I don't give a shit about what this does to your life because that's exactly how you treat others. Good luck job hunting you racist zealot or whatever future you think you will have with a screen load of your baggage appearing and emails to whoever.

What the fuck will your words do to help you now?
What have I got to lose?

Project fuck the racist psychopathic cyberstalker with photos and personal information to boot. That's how I'm rolling.

Dude you need help :ROFLMAO:

Arent you leaving? I mean, you can make all the empty threats you want, but are you still gonna leave?

Cuz that'd be choice. I'm just a dude who plays guitar.

Back