So With Shitty YT Demos Being A Current Hot Topic Right Now...

Dan, I have seen your videos and looked at your life and it's fucked up obviously like your tits on your he/she thing you call a body. You're a kid who basically spent two months trolling the fuck out of a project you helped kill off for no reason. So I am going to return that favor for you. I've actually made it somewhat in life which is why I don't live in the type of shithole you do. So I don't have to worry about my future. The book was a fun project for me. You made it not fun. So now I think you should have a taste of not-so-fun for as long as I want and you can't do a fucking thing about it. Anyway, this is rig-talk, well known for pricks like you acting like ultra cunts, so it's not like anyone is going to be upset that a major wanker like you is about to have their social life full of people asking them why they wrote this and that and did this and that. That's going to be work for you so live it up. I'll let you choose first. Employer or family relative who doesn't know your a sick racist puppy stalking people on the internet? BTW, if the cop raided that place you call a home would they find a hillbilly chemistry going on in your bathtub? You should do something about the facial sores.

Are you still making retarded threats because I'm the only person who'll respond to you? Go ahead. Get it all out of your system man. Feel the hate

Just channel it into your guitar playing; youll need it bruh.

820.jpg

Dan, I have seen your videos and looked at your life and it's fucked up obviously like your tits on your he/she thing you call a body. You're a kid who basically spent two months trolling the fuck out of a project you helped kill off for no reason. So I am going to return that favor for you. I've actually made it somewhat in life which is why I don't live in the type of shithole you do. So I don't have to worry about my future. The book was a fun project for me. You made it not fun. So now I think you should have a taste of not-so-fun for as long as I want and you can't do a fucking thing about it. Anyway, this is rig-talk, well known for pricks like you acting like ultra cunts, so it's not like anyone is going to be upset that a major wanker like you is about to have their social life full of people asking them why they wrote this and that and did this and that. That's going to be work for you so live it up. I'll let you choose first. Employer or family relative who doesn't know your a sick racist puppy stalking people on the internet? BTW, if the cop raided that place you call a home would they find a hillbilly chemistry going on in your bathtub? You should do something about the facial sores.

Nobody who matters gives a flying shit about a Marxist racist big-titted asshole who went overboard cyberstalking. Whatever the fuck happens to your employment or music career because of your words is your own fault. Stupid prick. Really fucking idiotic. At least you could have tried to hide some of those details before you went on your good idea to troll people like me for no reason you can quote. That's what makes it most senseless of all. Instead of just letting me have fun with my book you wanted to be a major cunt. So major cunt you shall be.
"Marxist Racist"

:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Dude go retrieve your dignity, wherever you left it. I have a documentary on pleistocene megafauna to watch, completely heedless of your empty, childish, infantile threats. Maybe a cup of cocoa too.

You should probably go practice your guitar.

Night night.

Do you think you'll keep a job again or have any association with anyone who isn't going to find all your racist hate shit being linked up with you with me keeping an eye out.

You're a piece of s*** and I'm going to wreck the whole f****** future ahead of you. You won't be able to break wind in the music industry without my journalism coming down on top of you with all that racist s*** and hate that you put out. Follow you around like a bad smell wherever you want work.
Blatant threats of a serious nature.

3-day ban to cool off and reconsider that path.

Man, that PT sounded great.. I liked it better than the SLO
Most agree! I deleted two other vids as this clip captured the true sweet spot. Very simple but effective signal chain causes the PT20 to give up the coveted goods!
By the way was the context of this thread 'YT tone vids', 'Entertainment vids' or 'Bickering and name calling' -asking for a friend! :hys:

Can we ban this schizophrenic drunk aashole yet? For the love of god
That’s light homie, come on…. I got banned permanently on seven string for calling someone woke…. COME ON MANNNN
I guess we'll see how he reacts to being put in time out. If he really thinks he's been "cyberstalked" for months, dude obviously has mental health issues. And if he can't keep it together, it might be best for him as well as everyone else.

I guess we'll see how he reacts to being put in time out. If he really thinks he's been "cyberstalked" for months, dude obviously has mental health issues. And if he can't keep it together, it might be best for him as well as everyone else.

This dude has WAYYYYYYY more than crossed the line in the last 8 hours while he sat at home and Cried on rig talk while drinking himself into a psychotic mess. Personal attacks of that level are not ok anywhere today, it’s one thing to talk shit about someone’s recording skills ( of which he has none), but to go to the level this guy has, is a serious hard no from me. Just completely over the top. There is no reason for this psychotic piece of trash to return to this board, he contributes nothing of substance. I hope monkeyman takes a look back at the posts here and reconsiders that, because this 3 day ban is nuts:

I dig Pete Thorn and Ola.

I don't think I dig this Tone Dig guy. Is this the guy with the book in his signature that I never bothered to look at? Is this the same guy that claimed you don't need 100w amps and 4x12s because you can get the same or better tone from 20w combos? I missed the part about the cyberstalking and why he took his book down. Can someone enlighten me?

Must have been bad for him to go off the deep end (last night?) like that. 🤷

I dig Pete Thorn and Ola.

I don't think I dig this Tone Dig guy. Is this the guy with the book in his signature that I never bothered to look at? Is this the same guy that claimed you don't need 100w amps and 4x12s because you can get the same or better tone from 20w combos? I missed the part about the cyberstalking and why he took his book down. Can someone enlighten me?

Must have been bad for him to go off the deep end (last night?) like that. 🤷

Yeah that's him.

He accused me, medic, japetus, racer, and Dave of "cyberstalking" him because apparently we've all had the temerity to disagree with him in the past couple months on random posts.

He's been super opinionated about shit, which is honestly fine - but rubbed me and others the wrong way with his "I know everything" attitude.

Well, he posted some clips of his recordings, and he's obviously a beginner (which is also totally fine) but pretty incongruous with his Rig Talk "persona" of being the all knowing, all seeing, all powerful, scientific home guitar recording guru/Kung Fu master.

Hilarity and jokes ensued, and he got BIG mad.

Lol way back in this thread i asked if they were going back and forth because it was processor vs tube amp kinda debate again lol. I came to that assumption after hearing his processor clips which to put it politely.....were not good. Then it turned into a schizophrenic shit show.

Lol way back in this thread i asked if they were going back and forth because it was processor vs tube amp kinda debate again lol. I came to that assumption after hearing his processor clips which to put it politely.....were not good. Then it turned into a schizophrenic shit show.

I don't even remember arguing with him about modelers versus amps - that must have been someone else.

I'm an amp guy, but modelers have their place 🤷 I honestly don't even have a strong opinion on that

Is that why he posted his clips in the first place?

I don't even remember arguing with him about modelers versus amps - that must have been someone else.

I'm an amp guy, but modelers have their place 🤷 I honestly don't even have a strong opinion on that

Is that why he posted his clips in the first place?
I don't know why he posted them. I was just reading through the thread seeing what people think about youtube demos and then came across like 4 or 5 of his clips he kept putting up in a row. It was so obvious they were digital and poorly tweaked with beginner guitar work. Then someone was going back and forth with him with references to another thread that i was unaware of hence why I asked if they were referring to processor vs amp. Then it got crazy from about there on.
I think in his mind, his skill and tone level are leagues above where it actually is and lost his mind when some were pointing it out to him.

I don't know why he posted them. I was just reading through the thread seeing what people think about youtube demos and then came across like 4 or 5 of his clips he kept putting up in a row. It was so obvious they were digital and poorly tweaked with beginner guitar work. Then someone was going back and forth with him with references to another thread that i was unaware of hence why I asked if they were referring to processor vs amp. Then it got crazy from about there on.
I think in his mind, his skill and tone level are leagues above where it actually is and lost his mind when some were pointing it out to him.

The only reason it was pointed out to him is because since he joined, he's been a super know it all, and acted like this guru of tone. He even wrote a book about tone lol.

So that's why there was jokes and back and forth when he posted clips.

Because his clips (which he's obviously a beginner, fine) are completely at odds with his Rig talk persona of Tone master general.

Back