SOLD!! 1982 JCM 2204 Ground Zero Moab Marshall

suhrimmetal

Up for sale is my 1982 Marshall 2204 with Ground Zero Ampworks MOAB (Mother of All Bombs) mod. Killer modded Marshall that oozes tone and mojo. Jeremy did an amazing job with this one as he would even tell you. Fantastic master volume, fx loop, clipping circuit that brings in or out amount of clipping.. really cool feature that works just as described and brings in so many different flavors of tone, feel and structure. -FB, Depth, loop return volume.
Headshell has definitely been loved and it shows.... but, that's part of the mojo. Great amps should be played and loved.... as this one was. Asking $2700 shipped, paypal'd F&F. no trades please. Thank you

From Jeremy himself :
Wrapped up the MOAB today.
Board re-populated with high quality direct fit WIMA caps, metal film plate resistors. Jose MV conversion, variable diode clipping. Metro fx loop with return level. NFB and depth controls on back.
Gain control is push pull for bright cap options.
Amp sounds massive and has tons of gain while remaining tight and aggressive. Super simple, yet effective.

20230130_130857.jpg20230130_130913.jpg20230130_130940.jpg20230130_131001.jpgmoab.jpg

Last edited:
Stupid good amp.

I sold it after unexpectedly getting in over my head on an ES-335 + SLO100 purchase.
GAS is a wicked mistress.

Sold it covertly, because I knew they'd talk me out of it if I told anyone what I was doing. I sold this, the EVH 50s, and other stuff, with more to follow, to make up for that purchase on Dec 30 2022.
I'm really trying to not make an amp or guitar purchase this year. 1 month down, 11 to go.

This is the amp to get if you want the Sykes, Wylde, Lynch tones from the mid to late 80s. Also great for anything grungy, hard rocking and metally after that time period. Fast, tight attack, as much articulate gain as you want, and a voicing that punches thru the mix better than the 4104, EVH50s, Mesa .50 Caliber Plus.
Perfect master volume and effects loop. No need to get it louder like the SLO or XTC to open up.

I'd be lying if I said I didn't miss it, wasn't tempted to buy it back.
Someone is going to be thrilled. The price is great for what you're getting.

This is a great amp. Has good voltage, around 460v or so on the plates.

There’s a thread somewhere on here with a RT amp fest day. A bunch of clips and feedback from guys who played it.
I was sad to see it go and it wasn't mine :D. In all seriousness. I've been playing my own amps for years and was pretty good with GAS, but I much prefer the MOAB over my own stuff. The input sensitivity is nuts. Cleans up super good. Super versatile amp

Last edited:
Back