SOLD Factory Mesa Boogie Mark IIC+ SG, Like New

warhead78

SOLD

I had the pleasure of purchasing this Factory 60 watt IIC+ from an admin of the IIC+ FB group. It's the most pristine Boogie I've ever owned. Fully serviced by Mike B, original parts and paperwork included, likely the last new face plate, and new headshell by Scott Stofik. I've owned an HRG and DRG and while those were amazing, this 60 watter has a serious anger management problem. It is incredibly aggressive and rips.

Necessity forces the sale so no trades please, plenty of references available. I'm asking $OLD shipped net, absolutely firm.

Last edited:
The most aggressive C+ known to mankind. One of the most raw, snarling, frothing. and vicious beasts you’ll ever plug into.
Expensive, but reasonable for what it is.
My SG++ is the only Mark I need.
The MKIII+ SRG blue stripe I have is just insane. I did own a loop modded MKIIB and to this day it had the greatest touch sensitivity and girth of any amp I've owned. I never knew what people meant when they talked about an amp/guitar playing itself, but that amp led to my understanding. This MKIII+ SRG is very very similar. I had it listed up until plugging back in last week, it's no longer listed...for now...LOL.

The MKIII+ SRG blue stripe I have is just insane. I did own a loop modded MKIIB and to this day it had the greatest touch sensitivity and girth of any amp I've owned. I never knew what people meant when they talked about an amp/guitar playing itself, but that amp led to my understanding. This MKIII+ SRG is very very similar. I had it listed up until plugging back in last week, it's no longer listed...for now...LOL.
Can confirm. I’ve got a MKIII+ SG no stripe like that, it’s killer.

Back