star wars

I remember that special when it aired and watched the whole atrocious thing but hey, I was 6 so anything Star Wars back then was supposed to be awesome but not that!

The other day a friend and I were talking and I brought-up the old Cheech & Chong Queer Wars skit...this is probably where the new films are headed:

• Haha
Reactions: rsm
The woke and communist wings are destroying everything. I say this because of what Star Wars was in the beginning and what it morphed into. Same as gw and the warhammer 40k Amazon series. And Netflix with the Witcher. At least a true liberal supports freedom of speech…now because of the corporate strong arm trying to force their societal change on only western society…they are ruining everything. Satan loves this shit. Not sure why I’m ranting about this but oh well…

The woke and communist wings are destroying everything. I say this because of what Star Wars was in the beginning and what it morphed into. Same as gw and the warhammer 40k Amazon series. And Netflix with the Witcher. At least a true liberal supports freedom of speech…now because of the corporate strong arm trying to force their societal change on only western society…they are ruining everything. Satan loves this shit. Not sure why I’m ranting about this but oh well…
Cultural Marxism..

We got several accounts here that love that shit.

:poop:

Yes this 100% I saw the 7th installment when it came out and then refused to watch anything that came out after that. Star Wars is dead to me sad to say...

And the same with Netflix... I unsubscribed a couple of years ago. It was so woke it made me angry every time I watched something. Sometimes you'd get into a series only to find some woke surprise twist on the 4th episode without warning... so you'd waste time trying to find something that wasn't woke only to find they sprung it on you later. I hated it.

What is the deal with black rock and these other mega corps forcing social change? Who the fuck are they to do this? Who is behind this agenda controlling these companies? It’s fuckin evil. I don’t understand how this is happening. They are openly bragging about it. Forcing companies to push their dei programs or whatever it is. And it’s only on western nations. Traditional Christian societies. I guess it’s obvious after all. I don’t know. Crazy stuff.

What is the deal with black rock and these other mega corps forcing social change? Who the fuck are they to do this? Who is behind this agenda controlling these companies? It’s fuckin evil. I don’t understand how this is happening. They are openly bragging about it. Forcing companies to push their dei programs or whatever it is. And it’s only on western nations. Traditional Christian societies. I guess it’s obvious after all. I don’t know. Crazy stuff.
I have no idea why our culture white anted itself. It's like the pendulum swung too far after ww2 when the sensible course would have been the pre ww2 middle ground. Back then we knew who we were and wanted it to stay that way.

IMG_1943.jpeg

Destroy the old world and forge a new one. But your post basically sums up why I gave up on brand loyalty. Every major company goes woke because all the people at the top are corrupted, caught in a honey pot of some sort, or blackmailed somehow, and so, controlled. Destroy masculinity while simultaneously asserting masculine dominance over what makes up a female. To destroy every vestige of normalcy and stability. To smash and eliminate social norms and collapse the system so that a new, satanic age, can be brought to fruition. They have created an environment where just about everything they tell you to believe is pure lies.

If you want to fight against it prayer and fasting are your weapons because this is ultimately a spiritual battle for people's souls.

Destroy the old world and forge a new one. But your post basically sums up why I gave up on brand loyalty. Every major company goes woke because all the people at the top are corrupted, caught in a honey pot of some sort, or blackmailed somehow, and so, controlled. Destroy masculinity while simultaneously asserting masculine dominance over what makes up a female. To destroy every vestige of normalcy and stability. To smash and eliminate social norms and collapse the system so that a new, satanic age, can be brought to fruition. They have created an environment where just about everything they tell you to believe is pure lies.

If you want to fight against it prayer and fasting are your weapons because this is ultimately a spiritual battle for people's souls.
The only "plan" Satan has is the exact inverse of God's plan.

:rolleyes:

Yes this 100% I saw the 7th installment when it came out and then refused to watch anything that came out after that. Star Wars is dead to me sad to say...

And the same with Netflix... I unsubscribed a couple of years ago. It was so woke it made me angry every time I watched something. Sometimes you'd get into a series only to find some woke surprise twist on the 4th episode without warning... so you'd waste time trying to find something that wasn't woke only to find they sprung it on you later. I hated it.
I remember sitting in the theater in Watertown, NY to see Return of the Jedi.
I was probably ten years old or so.
Some cool parts, but the movie was pretty fucking stupid.

Ewoks beating Imperial forces, c'mon man...

Back