Stolen Marshall 2555SL on Ebay

Haha, he took down his Facebook!!! He knows he has been caught red handed!!

I mean, what a true DUMB ASS!!! Stealing the amp, and then reselling on the same account that you were using when you stole it!! Truly spectacular display of utter stupidity!!

you know that right now he is kicking himself in the ass cursing his greed, this his wild arrogance and immense stupidity to attempt such a bold crime!!! Whoa!!!

the best part is that righ now, HE IS CLEARLY IS THE GNARLIEST SHAME SPIRAL OF ALL TIMES!!!!! The fact that he took down his Facebook shows he is super alarmed and ashamed beyond belief, but more ashamed of his stupidity than the shame he feels for the actual crime.

this guy is a stage 10 loser and scumbag. Musician stealing from musician is as low as it gets.

would it be out of line, or wrong to launch some sort of shame attack, where members of rigtalk call his business and just say, “SHAME ON YOU!,” when he picks up his business phone? Or would that be construed as some sort of modern day butt hurt crime as if it is a form of cyber stalking or cyber bullying? I wonder if the snowflake even feels shame or guilt. It’s a tough call as he straight up stole an amp from a fellow guitarist. I have a feeling he harbors a deep and dark black hole inside and a cold dead robot heart, thus allowing him to commit heinous crimes against guitarmanity and not thinking twice about it.

someone should post this across ALL MUSIC RELATED FORUMS AS HE HAS ALMOST CERTAINLY DONE THIS TO OTHER GUITARISTS AND MUSICIANS.

MY GOD, WHAT A TRUE SHITWAD, or MAYBE, just MAYBE he is a full blown FUCKWAD!!!! Whoa!!!

if my language has grievously offended someone, I am sorry, but I don’t know how else to describe this scumbag. It’s just shocking he did this! Think of wronging another guitarist!! It’s really screwed up!!

What a shitball. Is this him?

Edit: <link removed> apparently not the right guy.

Last edited:
I think the one in the linked in ad with a picture is not him.... there is another nathan weddington in that area of kentucky. when he had his facebook up, he had pics of him with muscle cars and motorcycles... different guy.

I think the one in the linked in ad with a picture is not him.... there is another nathan weddington in that area of kentucky. when he had his facebook up, he had pics of him with muscle cars and motorcycles... different guy.
10-4
Don't want to throw stones at the wrong person.

(606) 776-9923 this number is listed to his business restoring cars.. I could no longer find his facebook page, he took it down. there is another guy by the same name in Ky but that is not the one.

It’s for legalese reasons. The first check they have for legal action is did it actually get sent to his address and signed for. If not, then legally they have no recourse to be able to continue onto other checks that open the possibility of it being resolved correctly.
And I'm not seeing one thing there that would stop him from claiming he received a box of bricks. With the way pp/reverb etc just love to side with buyers it seems scumbags like this can scam at will.

Signature required is not some magic fix to this problem. All that proves is that the buyer received something..if the buyer disputes what that "something" is, what can you do?

Back