Stop teasing us, Joe Holmes!

When's this album going to drop??

Teaser #3. The man's got some sick tone..

By far one of my fave guitarists still out there doing his thing. Surprised to see a couple Lesters - not just in hand but on the sofa in the back as well. Was for sure expecting the ol' beat to shit Strats with the odd fork poke holes and missing pups :2thumbsup:

Dude's incredible.

Ive not been this excited in a long time for a new music release. Joe is one of the last few to play and sound like he does. Not to mention the Randy Rhoads connection which I hear in some of his playing and the delayed sounds. Also his use of old Marshalls, Les Pauls and Strats is cool to me.

Yes it does...if AIC went in a little more metal direction. The first Farmikos album has the same vibe.
I think my first thoughts when I got the cd was it's like ozzy/aic/soundgarden meshed. Not a bad place to be.
It's good to see him being more active on FB, sharing gear stories and stuff. Can't wait to hear some new tunes.

Had coffee with Joe this morning….

All the new music is done and mastered. It’s raw and killer…. Probably won’t be released until January. He’s been in talks with people to manage the business side as he’s old school (not social media minded or computer savvy) and trying to do (and pay for) everything himself. I’ve helped him get on Instagram and link up his FB account…so he’s been slowly trying to post and drip out new teasers.

Once things start rolling and if the new music gains traction and attention, he wants to start playing live….Mike Bordin on drums, Trujillo on bass for a few shows, and Robbie Lock box (Farmikos) who’s also singing in the new stuff as well.

He’s already starting pre-production on a new album as well. He’s a musician thru and thru
and really is an amazing guitar player…better than most people realize.

-Bryan

ALSO…. Joe may be on an upcoming TONE-TALK episode. He’s got a ton of stories and knows everyone. He’s even got some cool EVH stories.

Back