Stunning Caparison Horus with flamed maple top

mrp5150

https://cgi.ebay.com/New-Caparison-Horus ... 27b2efbb91

DSC_0510.jpg

:shocked: :inlove: :inlove: :inlove:

One of the most gorgeous guitars I've ever seen. Love that they finally started making some guitars that have the classy Suhr/Anderson kind of look.

I don't know why I love the Caparison headstocks so much :confused: That maple fretboard just looks AWESOME on that guitar :inlove:

Motorpud":3gpe06kn said:
I don't know why I love the Caparison headstocks so much :confused: That maple fretboard just looks AWESOME on that guitar :inlove:

A lot of people like to hate on their headstocks (and their guitars), but I think it's one of the most unique headstocks out there. And it looks great to me. :rock:

You can also get the same guitar in blue and orange as well, but I haven't seen any high quality pictures of those finishes yet. They also make the 25.5" scale Dellinger in HH and HSS with the same finishes and styles. :thumbsup:

mrp5150":145x8k1i said:
Ventura":145x8k1i said:
mrp5150":145x8k1i said:
Ventura":145x8k1i said:
:dunno: Call me nuts, but it doesn't do anything for me...

V.

You're nuts. :D :LOL: :LOL:

What about my nuts?? :confused:

V.

That would be "your nuts," not "you're nuts." :LOL: :LOL:

Sheeeyaaaat, I KNOW that, but it's something I always have to say as a retort... Doesn't quite come across the same as when conveyed verbally.

I still don't think much of it... The guitar that is.

V.

mrp5150":qtoj0lfs said:
Code001":qtoj0lfs said:

You should sell your current Horus or TAT, say fuck the Les Paul, and get one of those! :D

Even though I could (surprised you didn't tell me to sell the Ibanezes and ESP), I could never buy it simply because of the asking price.

Code001":38fa2yav said:
mrp5150":38fa2yav said:
Code001":38fa2yav said:

You should sell your current Horus or TAT, say fuck the Les Paul, and get one of those! :D

Even though I could (surprised you didn't tell me to sell the Ibanezes and ESP), I could never buy it simply because of the asking price.

I actually think that price is very fair. I thought they were going to be more expensive than that. Wonder what they'll be selling for used in around a year or so? They might get tough to find though. Caparison loves introducing new guitars, making like 30 of them, and then discontinuing them. :doh: :LOL: :LOL:

Back