Suhr Classic S in Brandywine Metallic ** SOLD **

Fiesta Red

I am selling my Suhr Classic S in Brandywine Metallic which was a limited run this year. I purchased this a few months ago and it just doesn't get much playing time. The neck is roasted and has very nice flaming to it. The guitar itself is very resonant. I ordered a Suhr pickguard with only a volume and master tone knob and that is the current set up. The other knob will be included. The humbucker was changed to an Arcane Lost Spec humbucker, which is supposedly designed for Landau -- Alnico 5, 9.8K ohm. I do not have the original Suhr pickup, however I will be including a brand new Suhr SSV bridge pickup. I also am including both the original pickguard, and a white Suhr pickguard and pickup covers/knobs/trem cover with HSS 3 knob configuration. Will also come with the Suhr fitted case.

Specs are listed in the pics below

Anything visible on the body or neck is not a blemish -- either dust or a reflection. Because of the its color it's really hard to photograph. I tried a couple other colors in a different room/light. There are no dents, dings, bumps of any kind. The pickguard has some scratches from playing. It's beautiful in person and deserves to be played by someone with more time and talent.

$2600 shipped and paypalled. Absolutely no trades.

O8Xalck.jpg

ABRNM5O.jpg

6EwIfoW.jpg

3pAQTjj.jpg

OVUPQNQ.jpg

C4rEF1w.jpg

91VYR3m.jpg

hqmQjDm.jpg

8KPFReT.jpg

ejSNGS0.jpg

h7GJOmA.jpg

OzMXj0O.jpg