Surf Green Warmoth Strat(SS Frets, big neck), Gretsch G5622T

The Hoff

I have a few guitars for sale. All prices include shipping and PayPal. These have been some of my longer held onto guitars. I am really thinning out my collection to the bare minimum (relative to a gear whore, haha). These are all great examples of what they are.

I am not looking for any trades at this time.

Warmoth Strat 2017 Surf Green[/b] (Big neck, stainless steel frets, compound radius, etc)
An absolute beast of a strat. Larger neck profile which is tough to find on a strat so “calling all larger neck fans.” The decal is a water slide decal that I never clear coated over so it will come off, no problem. The logo currently reads, “freakin boyecaster” so there is no copyright infringement. $700 shipped.

Surf green
Swamp ash body
Vintage Trem
Tummy cut
Forearm contour
CBS (larger) headstock
Maple neck
Indian rosewood fretboard
1-11/16 nut width
59 roundback neck shape
SS6105 (stainless steel frets)
10-16” compound radius

Loaded with a set of strat pickups that in my circle of gear buddies is referred to as “the magic pickups.” As far as we have been able to ascertain, they were hand wound in the US by some individual guy in the Midwest. Whatever they are, they’re awesome.

yxgbrwknwkhklpnxsqnj.jpg

irgymkopymvskmxvmisj.jpg

k0cienawiqlskdpzekrj.jpg

mkotsbmah8kzoygx1mze.jpg

Gretsch G5622T Georgia Green
Electromatic Center Block - I tried out lots (multiple stores) to find the best one. I love the look and sound of this guitar but they weren’t all made equal. I played lots of losers before I found this one. This is the one I found to play and feel the best. No functional issues and it is still stock. Made is South Korea. $550 shipped.

yhsvgtlr7uzveeujasaj.jpg

ks2fxpz0ayosolaemy5s.jpg

cwtyuagai3kgceflmyxt.jpg

mtmqufgjsb2p6vgiw5bb.jpg

jcy8omfz8jncbq2tckn3.jpg

lelbbz5weqmjwlcffib1.jpg

aaysgrxwiiialsmskmbh.jpg

Back