Talk me out of buying this 3rd Power Citizen Gain CSR

What attenuator do you guys like? I've never used one, though I probably should have had one with some of the tube amps I've had and let go eventually because they never got to breathe.

What attenuator do you guys like? I've never used one, though I probably should have had one with some of the tube amps I've had and let go eventually because they never got to breathe.
I used a Power Station for a bit with some old Super Leads. Sounded pretty good. I tried it with a few master volume amps, and preferred just using the master volume FWIW.

Frankly, I have only used one in my life and it was a THD Hotplate, and it did what it was supposed to do.

Okay, so I'm not a fan of the politicization of sexual politics, and especially forcing people to use ridiculous pronouns/LGBTQIAP++ nonsense and cancel culture

But in this case, what reason was there to insult @Markedman ? There was no reason to bring up that Dylana was a train, nothing shoving it in your face or forcing you to approve of it, just an amp demo.

It/Xir/BUNSELF wasn't doing story time at the local library, or promoting MAP, or any other horrendous shit - just an amp demo. Just existing. No reason to be a dick about it.

Dylana was a train
train.jpg

Okay, so I'm not a fan of the politicization of sexual politics, and especially forcing people to use ridiculous pronouns/LGBTQIAP++ nonsense and cancel culture

But in this case, what reason was there to insult @Markedman ? There was no reason to bring up that Dylana was a train, nothing shoving it in your face or forcing you to approve of it, just an amp demo.

It/Xir/BUNSELF wasn't doing story time at the local library, or promoting MAP, or any other horrendous shit - just an amp demo. Just existing. No reason to be a dick about it.
Careful, he’s in a great mood for poking.

I own a 3rd Power Kitchen Sink. My favorite amp! I had it built right out of the gates as I was looking at the CSR as they announced the Kitchen Sink. It does Fender/Vox tones on the clean side with a Top Boost and sounds like a slightly modded Super Lead on the gain. It has everything I've ever wanted on an amp. Hand built switcher that sounds amazing on every channel. I get more compliments from sound guys and other bands on my tone. You don't need an attenuator for the amps with the Hybrid Master volume. It sounds strong and authentic on each channel.

For the record, Dylana is one of the best people in the industry. She was very involved and communicative through the entire build process. It's a shame people have to make snarky comments about her personal life. I consider her a good friend!

It's a shame people have to make snarky comments about her personal life.

For all we know she's a member here and maybe read that crap. Amazing amps, really nice person,
and a blast to work with. That's all we need to discuss around here.

I had lots of communication with Dylana about doing a lunchbox head and had offered up
mechanical CAD work to get the ball rolling. The idea kinda fizzled unfortunately.

EDIT: Just realized the idea fizzed cause I got banned from TGP (again) and we'd been chatting via PM over there.

A small format 20 watt kitchen sink would have been awesome! Dylana????? :giggle:

Last edited:
Keep poking. I'm in a great mood for poking. I never take shit from anyone. Look at my posts. I'd rather get banned than back down to someone who fucking thinks they're the man.

Well now, I've got some advice for you, little buddy, before you point your finger you should know that I'm the man! I'm the man and you're the man and he's the man as well so you can point that fucking finger up your ass!
It’s pretty immature to even care about what someone does with there own life. They're contributing to society, not hitting on you yet you’re bothered. Perhaps you’re oppressing your own insecurities? But go ahead, you’re really giving it to the internet.

Last edited:
I own a 3rd Power Kitchen Sink. My favorite amp! I had it built right out of the gates as I was looking at the CSR as they announced the Kitchen Sink. It does Fender/Vox tones on the clean side with a Top Boost and sounds like a slightly modded Super Lead on the gain. It has everything I've ever wanted on an amp. Hand built switcher that sounds amazing on every channel. I get more compliments from sound guys and other bands on my tone. You don't need an attenuator for the amps with the Hybrid Master volume. It sounds strong and authentic on each channel.

For the record, Dylana is one of the best people in the industry. She was very involved and communicative through the entire build process. It's a shame people have to make snarky comments about her personal life. I consider her a good friend!
I’ve been a long time member but infrequent poster but the questionable comments about this person are inexcusable. Her amps and playing speak for themselves.

Back