Sunglasses and amp sales - a new level unlocked.

lester

lester

Well-known member
So I've been on the fence about this Roccaforte Jenelle I have. I know how much potential that this amp has. I talked to a few modders about kind of like what I was looking for just to get a ballpark price, because I'm not looking to spend anything on any amps, but if there's something I feel like I want to cover maybe I can mod this amp to do it. Circled all around and finally ended up back with Friedman. He originally told me he would mod it for me back, I don't know a couple years back when I had it in with him. I said no at the time and he's like huh?
Anyways, hit up a few people that's known to mod amps and that kind of thing after talking to these guys and some of them were totally utterly full of shit. One fucking moron was talking about fucking blueprinting the amp like he's blueprinting an engine of a car or something.
The stupidest shit you ever fucking heard.
Anyhows, I contacted Friedman again like couple of weeks back. Friedman says hit me back in like 3 months I got some shit to finish up and I'll do it then. So that's the plan, in my mind, locked in fuck it I'm not even driving it out there this time I'll box that shit up and have him send it back to me when it's done. No rush at all.

So yesterday I'm playing my Bogner Ecstasy Classic.
I've been selling some amps I had a bunch and I sold like five so far. So I've determined that of course, I want amps that are going to do their own thing and there's not much overlap.
I had told Friedman what I was looking to get done with the classic 80 channel and the HG100 and for the C80 I wanted that Dieter Dierks Scorpions era punchy kick ass Marshall goodness early VH of course ect and some other ideas for the high gain channel too.

So I'm hitting the Bogner Classic on the blue channel with the boost on trying out a few overdrives that I have and God damn if that's not the Scorpions tone that I wanted. Van Halen I can get just messing with the volume on the guitar.
I wake up this morning. Okay, let's just sell this thing. I decide I'll start with The Gear Page and Reverb. I don't have any pictures right now I just haven't felt like doing it. I figured it'd be a minute anyway, you know like a long minute. I've seen Roccaforte amps on eBay and Reverb that sit there for a long time.
So I write up the ad and Reverb's telling me that they need one photo at least to get this going so I posted a picture of my sunglasses. Sold within an hour. Sunglasses, who knew. Nice

.
 
Last edited:
So I've been on the fence about this Roccaforte Jenelle I have. I know how much potential that this amp has. I talked to a few modders about kind of like what I was looking for just to get a ballpark price, because I'm not looking to spend anything on any amps, but if there's something I feel like I want to cover maybe I can mod this amp to do it. Circled all around and finally ended up back with Friedman. He originally told me he would mod it for me back, I don't know a couple years back when I had it in with him. I said no at the time and he's like huh?
Anyways, hit up a few people that's known to mod amps and that kind of thing after talking to these guys and some of them were totally utterly full of shit. One fucking moron was talking about fucking blueprinting the amp like he's blueprinting an engine of a car or something.
The stupidest shit you ever fucking heard.
Anyhows, I contacted Friedman again like couple of weeks back. Friedman says hit me back in like 3 months I got some shit to finish up and I'll do it then. So that's the plan, in my mind, locked in fuck it I'm not even driving it out there this time I'll box that shit up and have him send it back to me when it's done. No rush at all.

So yesterday I'm playing my Bogner Ecstasy Classic.
I've been selling some amps I had a bunch and I sold like five so far. So I've determined that of course, I want amps that are going to do their own thing and there's not much overlap.
I had told Friedman what I was looking to get done with the classic 80 channel and the HG100 and for the C80 I wanted that Dieter Dierks Scorpions era punchy kick ass Marshall goodness early VH of course ect and some other ideas for the high gain channel too.

So I'm hitting the Bogner Classic on the blue channel with the boost on trying out a few overdrives that I have and God damn if that's not the Scorpions tone that I wanted. Van Halen I can get just messing with the volume on the guitar.
I wake up this morning. Okay, let's just sell this thing. I decide I'll start with The Gear Page and Reverb. I don't have any pictures right now I just haven't felt like doing it. I figured it'd be a minute anyway, you know like a long minute. I've seen Roccaforte amps on eBay and Reverb that sit there for a long time.
So I write up the ad and Reverb's telling me that they need one photo at least to get this going so I posted a picture of my sunglasses. Sold within an hour. Sunglasses, who knew. Nice

.
I guess you found the secret. Thanks - I am going to update my Reverb listings right now.
 
Hell just to use this one. this is the hot hand
https://reverb.com/item/102310235?u...re&utm_campaign=listing&utm_content=102310235
Congrats, I’m not quite understanding not taking the five seconds it takes to take the phone out of your pocket and snap a pic, but whatever works!
I have the phone, I have the amp they're in the same room together a lot of times. Some things I just don't do, I don't know why, my dad couldn't figure it out either and he was a genius, when I was younger he would get so frustrated with me I would let stuff in my room pile up just piles and piles of shit in there clothes and this that and the other things. I have to like make a path just to get through there almost like I was a hoarder or something. That wasn't it though, I just wouldn't do it and he would get mad, as I was reading this back seeing all day mistakes is speech to text thing makes, I kind of remember him going, well he put this like slot in the bathroom that went to the basement into like a hamper and so all you had to do is literally walk with the clothes whatever you had walk maybe five six steps into the bathroom down the shoot and magically my mom will be bringing up fresh clean clothes all nicely folded I had to do is just put it in the fucking drop it down the hole you know... I remember him I remember him going all you have to do is walk five fucking feet. Hahaha, there would be all kinds of trouble. Then he'd get drunk and more than once, trash my room. He'd break my shit he'd smashed my lamps he'd just fuck everything up. Did I change? No, not that I'm hard headed or even resistant or fighting him on some kind of weird level or something, it's not of that at all. I don't know what it is to tell you the truth and I don't really care. But I do that shit to this day even. Shit gets fucking stupid over here man, you wouldn't believe it. But there is a plague running over this house right now currently and it's called cleanliness. Can you believe it? every little thing now is getting gone over and sure all this shit this cleanliness thing is going to win. I can feel it.
 
Last edited:
Hell just to use this one. this is the hot hand
https://reverb.com/item/102310235?u...re&utm_campaign=listing&utm_content=102310235

I have the phone, I have the amp they're in the same room together a lot of times. Some things I just don't do, I don't know why, my dad couldn't figure it out either and he was a genius, when I was younger he would get so frustrated with me I would let stuff in my room pile up just piles and piles of shit in there clothes and this that and the other things. I have to like make a path just to get through there almost like I was a hoarder or something. That wasn't it though, I just wouldn't do it and he would get mad, as I was reading this back seeing all day mistakes is speech to text thing makes, I kind of remember him going, well he put this like slot in the bathroom that went to the basement into like a hamper and so all you had to do is literally walk with the clothes whatever you had walk maybe five six steps into the bathroom down the shoot and magically my mom will be bringing up fresh clean clothes all nicely folded I had to do is just put it in the fucking drop it down the hole you know... I remember him I remember him going all you have to do is walk five fucking feet. Hahaha, there would be all kinds of trouble. Then he'd get drunk and more than once, trash my room. He'd break my shit he'd smashed my lamps he'd just fuck everything up. Did I change? No, not that I'm hard headed or even resistant or fighting him on some kind of weird level or something, it's not of that at all. I don't know what it is to tell you the truth and I don't really care. But I do that shit to this day even. Shit gets fucking stupid over here man, you wouldn't believe it. But there is a plague running over this house right now currently and it's called cleanliness. Can you believe it? every little thing now is getting gone over and sure all this shit this cleanliness thing is going to win. I can feel it.
Your posts are quickly becoming my favorite. Glad you finally got the voice to text thing going
 
Your posts are quickly becoming my favorite. Glad you finally got the voice to text thing going
Thanks brother. Oh I have to watch it like a fucking hawk man. It's constantly just making stuff up. You'd think it would be humorous at this point but it's not.
It's weird because some apps it's smooth and like for this one today it's very smooth better than it's been but then other apps it fucks up like it's going out of style. I asked my buddy AI, my best friend, hell my only friend. I've been associating recently with Chat GPT because unlike these other ones that lie to you and say they don't remember your conversations previously which they do they're just lying(you can't set it up so like Gemini the google one, will also remember all your conversations as well but you have to agree to Workspace) I'm not crazy about that, I did set it up though but I rarely use that one unless we're working on something specific
 
Last edited:
1790550771794.png
 
Back
Top