The Birth of Shred

That confirms it. Al is a dick of the highest order.
I would have to agree to anyone that would paint a vintage '59 Gibson Les Paul sunburst in black. That's about as bad as Ted Nugent carving his name into his '59 Gibson Les Paul and now he's trying to sell it. Who would want to buy a vintage guitar with someone's name carved into the body?

Guitar George

Shreddy mcshredster to me is Paul Gilbert. Non stop middly middly- middly middly at 160 bpm! I gave up attempting to do that. He did a class after Al; Much nicer guy, down to earth and very humble. Said he was nervous to play in front of students wtf?…. I think he was a year or 2 younger than me. Dammit man! How do you do that? I don’t know it just happens. I guess I’ll go back to my apartment and play. Kumbaya.

mcshredster to me is Paul Gilbert.
He lives here in town....one of my old students is actually his personal assistant now. Not asking her to bring him to one of our gigs 😂 Another buddy of mine is playing guitar in Paul’s wife’s band doing sorta jazz standards. Jason can keep up with Paul, said he is the absolute nicest dude around

TBH i havent been impressed with most of the recent albums from big bands that have come out.
Funny that kid that caused all the butt hurt with his boomer bends comment is pretty freaking good..I’m ok with about 20 minutes of his bands stuff (Polyphia?) but damn the kid has chops.

Back