The Count....with the band Red Wolf heavies tune....

My brother who is a great drummer and been active in the music scene for years has a few different snares that sound like that. I think Alex Van Halen and Mike Portnoy had similar snare tones. Shit my brother has a bunch of Brass snares drum and whole host of other ones, it's like us changing strings or pickups.....:p

Portnoy have similar sticks, but he always used metal snares, kinda Ludwig. To me is the recordig... i liked only the voice.

That is what kept me listening when you first posted their stuff. It started out Cookie Monster but shifted to actual melodic singing pretty quickly.
Not too much new stuff catches my ear as of late, I'm not into cookie monster lyrics either but if the music is good and the riffs are catchy and not monotonous I can appreciate the musicianship, good amptone and good guitar playing.

Portnoy have similar sticks, but he always used metal snares, kinda Ludwig. To me is the recordig... i liked only the voice.
I just remember my brother going on and on about all these different snare drums he had to buy to get the sound he wanted, snares and toms are to drummers what tubes and overdrives are to guitar players......:poke::yes:

Back