THE FORMER/CURRENT TGP MEMBERS SECRET FARCE THREAD.

Maybe I'm mistaken about Vito playing there as it says he was with white lion till 2005. I don't remember the year that tour pulled through Mass.

Ya, looks like it was probably Jamie Law.

Untitled.png

You can't expect he's going to call Tramp an utter asshole in a global mag..........can you?

NOBODY would say it..............especially Vito as he's not wired that way.
Look at it from this perspective. Has an asshole at 1 job ever made you give up your entire career? No, you quit and go to another job.

The Tramp story just doesn't make sense. Sure, he might be the mother of all assholes. In that case you tell him to "go forth, procreate and expire" and move on to the next band. You don't quit playing for years.

IMHO and all that.

Look at it from this perspective. Has an asshole at 1 job ever made you give up your entire career? No, you quit and go to another job.

The Tramp story just doesn't make sense. Sure, he might be the mother of all assholes. In that case you tell him to "go forth, procreate and expire" and move on to the next band. You don't quit playing for years.

IMHO and all that.
I certainly hear you and what you say is very common indeed so I agree with you mostly.

Maybe Vito is that sensitive and determined the music 'business', where there are many assholes, was NOT for him. It happens.

Has Vito gone on to play guitar anywhere after that?

Of course I don't know as I'm only passing on what was said by the people who played and travelled with Tramp.

FTR: I fully stopped playing because of the many assholes I encountered and I should have done it decades ago. Never interested in playing again.....anywhere at any time.

Good
I find myself adjourned from the preponderance of homophile rhetoric on TGP of late, and have therefore elected to engage herein.
Good to have you here........have you seen Donnie's missus as she's left him and he's in denial? Maybe it's YOU who she's now with.

She watches many horror movies, which her marriage to Donnie was, so you could enlighten her on the nuances of cuntery from a Zoloft taking whack job.

With you being TGP's MOTY you'd be her most suitable match as she was duped being with Donnie and ONLY The finest will now do for her, which is you of course.

Back