The Guitar Guru Network (The fake tracking number scam goes on)

And he's probably well-respected on TGP... Am I correct?
No idea, sorry. I'm so busy, I have about 20 minutes a day to search 7 forums for any speaker questions I may need to answer. After that it's build, break in, pack, type in shipping labels, etc 6 if not 7 days per week. It's been this way since March, 2020.

Fake tracking #'s are just a crappy way to treat customers, though.

No idea, sorry. I'm so busy, I have about 20 minutes a day to search 7 forums for any speaker questions I may need to answer. After that it's build, break in, pack, type in shipping labels, etc 6 if not 7 days per week. It's been this way since March, 2020.

Fake tracking #'s are just a crappy way to treat customers, though.
It's good to hear that your business is doing well. 🇺🇲(y)

I posted a very factual and non personal thread with screenshots of my interactions with GGN and it was removed and I received a warning for personal attacks. f’em all
But of course! "Contributing" members receive preferential treatment. Too many times I've seen members banned for infractions that pale in comparison to contributing members. I know, cuz I'm among those who have been banned.

I posted about this on the youtube page, and my post was very quickly deleted by TT. Also, they had *the guy* as a guest on Episode 9 of TT.

You know a big part of why I’ve practically built all of my stuff and have very little purchased gear is the lack of transparency, disregard for customers and greed in the industry. It’s insane the amount of people that are in the middle profiting and provide zero f’ing value, yet it’s coming out of my pocket.

Dave’s an active member of this forum and has always been a stand up guy - he helps the small folks even today on his sub forum. I can’t name anyone else that started out with us small guys, made it big, and still does that (cough Fortin).

Dave’s an active member of this forum and has always been a stand up guy - he helps the small folks even today on his sub forum. I can’t name anyone else that started out with us small guys, made it big, and still does that (cough Fortin).

Dave is a solid guy. And an absolutely smashing modder if amps!! My ss100 KILLS!!

You know a big part of why I’ve practically built all of my stuff and have very little purchased gear is the lack of transparency, disregard for customers and greed in the industry. It’s insane the amount of people that are in the middle profiting and provide zero f’ing value, yet it’s coming out of my pocket.
The satisfaction that comes with DIY is priceless.

Back