The Guitar Guru Network (The fake tracking number scam goes on)

I posted a very factual and non personal thread with screenshots of my interactions with GGN and it was removed and I received a warning for personal attacks. f’em all

TGP don't allow the posting of interactions without the consent of the other party. It doesn't matter whether it's with GGN or someone else. Unless they're enforcing that selectively :-(

I was looking for an Engl Steve Morse a year or two ago, and they seem to be hard to come by in the U.S. Saw one on Reverb....being sold by GGN. Nope, not a chance. Oh sure, it'd look like it just shipped to me, and then I'd find out two weeks later that it was drop shipping from Germany or something like that.

Last edited:
I’m glad to see that GGN is taking a pounding over at TGP too. The fact that the mods have kept it up this long is amazing.

Where can I find the thread? I've been looking but must be missing it (assuming it hasn't been deleted already)

Gotta love how Keith/Suzanne/Suzeith has shills working for him on youtube comments. All the tell tale signs, copypasting the same responses over and over, accusing everyone ELSE of lying and being a scammer. This guy is really something else.

TGP don't allow the posting of interactions without the consent of the other party. It doesn't matter whether it's with GGN or someone else. Unless they're enforcing that selectively :-(

I was looking for an Engl Steve Morse a year or two ago, and they seem to be hard to come by in the U.S. Saw one on Reverb....being sold by GGN. Nope, not a chance. Oh sure, it'd look like it just shipped to me, and then I'd find out two weeks later that it was drop shipping from Germany or something like that.
Yeah those [censored reply] just deleted my post, which was a screenshot of GGN cussing me out. They deleted it and warned me again because the said it was inappropriate. I even obscured the cuss words, but apparently censored words are inappropriate too.

Last edited:
Yeah those cucks just deleted my post, which was a screenshot of GGN cussing me out. They deleted it and warned me again because the said it was inappropriate. I even obscured the cuss words, but apparently censored words are inappropriate to. They’re all just greedy bastards with no regards for the community. I wish them the worst.
I may be mistaken, but I'm pretty sure a lot of these forums, including TGP, Marshall Forum, and some others, were all bought by one group a few years back. So be careful where you gripe about this.

TGP doesn't allow "deals gone bad" without proof. When I had my UPS / Marshall Studio 15 mess in 2007/2008, I wasn't allowed to post about it until the judgment came in for the small claims case. Even though I had mountains of emails, letters, receipts, etc it's all moot until you convince a judge.

That keeps the website from getting sued for libel, slander, etc and as we all know from recent developments on social media, forums, etc...your actions (posts, etc) do have consequences.

Now, I get it, you are majorly pissed off. I know Rob at TM real well, he'll be having fun with someone @ GGN soon, trust me.

Maybe this stupidity will be over soon and a resolution will present itself. Sure makes online sellers look bad, though, and that's what pisses me off.

Good luck going forward!

Jim

I may be mistaken, but I'm pretty sure a lot of these forums, including TGP, Marshall Forum, and some others, were all bought by one group a few years back. So be careful where you gripe about this.

TGP doesn't allow "deals gone bad" without proof. When I had my UPS / Marshall Studio 15 mess in 2007/2008, I wasn't allowed to post about it until the judgment came in for the small claims case. Even though I had mountains of emails, letters, receipts, etc it's all moot until you convince a judge.

That keeps the website from getting sued for libel, slander, etc and as we all know from recent developments on social media, forums, etc...your actions (posts, etc) do have consequences.

Now, I get it, you are majorly pissed off. I know Rob at TM real well, he'll be having fun with someone @ GGN soon, trust me.

Maybe this stupidity will be over soon and a resolution will present itself. Sure makes online sellers look bad, though, and that's what pisses me off.

Good luck going forward!

Jim
Edited above to remove my negative comments. I shouldn’t get mad at people that aren’t the offenders. I’m simply not going to roll over either. Yes I’m frustrated and have as much of a hard time watching others being abused and it happening to myself. I have never been one be okay just watching people do stuff wrong. The only way for it to stop is for them to get pushback and made clear that there’s people out there that aren’t going to be passive about it. They did it because they can get away with it.

Where can I find the thread? I've been looking but must be missing it (assuming it hasn't been deleted already)
Maybe it's my thread you are looking for?:
https://www.thegearpage.net/board/i...r-own-conclusion.2284066/page-2#post-33154373
It's still up for now.... :sneaky:

I've also taken a different tack.... I've written Dave directly regarding Keith. I pointed out that Keith is using DAVE's reputation and good brand name to further his business. And perhaps he isn't a good steward of the "Friedman" brand. :cool::cool:

For those that haven't seen it. I tried to highlight the issue on Tone Talk - It cost me $5 for the PSA but I consider it money well spent!:

I thought Dave's reaction told me all I needed to know about Keith.... :poop:

Marc may not want to be in the middle of it. Interesting to note is that AFAIK, GGN is *not* an authorized dealer per Friedman's website (unless I missed something).
That’s exactly it. We are not involved or affiliated with TGGN. Our show is sponsored by Sweetwater. NOT TGGN. And the comments I deleted on our YT video were threatening such as saying they would be waiting for him at a post office. We won’t tolerate comments like that on our videos. The other comments about bad experiences were left alone.

And lastly, the TT video with Keith Beres has been removed.

That should tell you all you need to know.

That’s exactly it. We are not involved or affiliated with TGGN. Our show is sponsored by Sweetwater. NOT TGGN. And the comments I deleted on our YT video were threatening such as saying they would be waiting for him at a post office. We won’t tolerate comments like that on our videos. The other comments about bad experiences were left alone.

Good to hear straight from the source 👍🏻

That asshole is still up to no good. He's got a number of listings for new items well below what the manufacturers allow.. That should also tell you something. I don't think he's a dealer for the majority of the items he has listed.

When he burned me on a Friedman Runt 50, it was listed at $1552 brand new. ($1799.99 was the set price for dealers). Of course I bought it, hook line and sinker, and got the fake tracking, then the excuses, lies, etc. Got my money back, but it took two weeks of bullshit, and another week for PayPal to enjoy it before giving it back to me.

"Where Wire Meets Wood" is another one on there that pulls the same shit. Burned me on a Randall Thrasher, TWICE. Drop-ships everything, yet there was no stock to drop-ship from Randall. Reported his ass too, but he's still doing it.

:hys: :hys: :hys: :hys:

What are you laughing at? 🤔
I find it hilarious in this day and time that problems are solved by deleting content on the internet, Like that did any good or stopped this guy from being a con. Alot like the Mark Cameron saga, dude should at least been beaten within an inch of his life or better yet jail time for fraud / stolen property / extortion.

I find it hilarious in this day and time that problems are solved by deleting content on the internet, Like that did any good or stopped this guy from being a con. Alot like the Mark Cameron saga, dude should at least been beaten within an inch of his life or better yet jail time for fraud / stolen property / extortion.
Who said problems were solved by deleting comments? I deleted two comments that someone posted making a threat to the guy. All other posts are there outlining their issues with TGGN and Keith Beres. It’s there. Did it solve the problem? No seems like it’s still happening with TGGN.

I’m not allowing people to post threats on my videos. It’s also against YouTube standards.

Back