The Guitar Guru Network (The fake tracking number scam goes on)

eluke

I think this "seller" deserves it's own thread.​

Yes... The Guitar Guru Network - Keith Beres... OMG
I wish I googled this store name and found the threads on this forum that mentioned him and checked his latests feedbacks before order an "IN STOCK" brand new LA-2A compressor from this scam artist from his Reverb store.
I was fooled by his hi-seller status (which later I checked deeply and it's full of scam reports)

Same pattern as most of you guys reported here and on Facebook: Duplicate listing.
I bought one.
3 days passed with an UNKOWN STATUS USPS tracking number.
I dropped a message asking what's going on... and "Suzane" replied: "I will take a look at it".
Just then I actually checked his latest feedbacks and googled store name...
BAM... asked for Refund due to Drop-ship SCAM.
The rest, you can enjoy at the attached pictures.
The money is back to my Paypal account, but not my time.

Probably he would keep following the scheme until finally tell me about his "close relationship" with the manufacture, so Universal Audio will ship straight to me...
Which by the way, for those who doesn't know, LA2A is back order by 6 months!!

Attachments

• TGGN Scam.png
    TGGN Scam.png
    185.6 KB · Views: 1,076
Suzanne has a potty mouth. 😆

What happened between the "I'll look into it", and "OMG, we have 11,000 5-star only feedback"?? Something got her fired up that we aren't seeing?

Getting a “go fuck yourself” from a business after raising a legitimate concern about them sending a tracking number but not actually shipping something and that item also not being in stock... that certainly is an interesting way to do business

Amen. Can't imagine Reverb, (or Etsy), would condone this type of behavior. But, obviously they do. I had not 1, but 2 run-ins with them. Both times Reverb got involved, both times they did nothing, and obviously continue to do nothing. He should be banned from Reverb, period.

It's crazy to see a guy in the other thread trying to see a bright side in Keith, like "at least in the end, you will have your gear"... really?

I'm looking for a brand new LA-2A for more than a year...
Sweetwater, Vintage King, BH, GC… you name it.
All of them were honest and replied me telling they don’t even have a prediction when it will be available again.

So I was shopping for used units and suddenly Reverb notifies me about 2 brand new units as IN STOCK... by this seller with impressive sale numbers and all the Preferred Seller badges.
That’s why I dropped U$ 3,799 in a flash.

I would imagine how many family members Keith (aka Potty Mouth “Suzanne”… ) would have to get ill or killed in his bogus stories while convincing me to wait for UA to actually have units to ship/

List as pre-order is LEGIT.
List gear you don't’ actually have as IN STOCK and make the buyes waste time, sending fake shipping numbers to fool the buyer and tell sad bogus stories until drop ship, IS NOT!

Suzanne has a potty mouth. 😆

What happened between the "I'll look into it", and "OMG, we have 11,000 5-star only feedback"?? Something got her fired up that we aren't seeing?

Oh man... I wish I could recover that Refund message and expose it too!
It was the first time I ever request a refund in Reverb. I thought I was messaging Reverb team and wrote the reason was due to scam suspicious, explaining the facts...
After hit send. I saw the message like "The seller will respond your request soon".
Next seconds, Suzanne Beres OMG me... as you can see and the chat goes on. Until I get the Yawn.

Attachments

• Yawm.png
    Yawm.png
    85.6 KB · Views: 618
Last edited:
I noticed today on his FB page he posted that someone was attempting to smear his name online after being caught trying to scam him. He then asked all of his followers on his page to go to Google and post positive reviews for him. I guess to cancel out the inevitable negative ones.

He had numerous people replying to his FB post that they had just posted multiple positive reviews for him. He has some loyal followers.

I've had him take payment from me before, indicating a piece of gear would be in stock within a couple weeks, and then kept pushing it back further and further. He did refund my deposit when I asked for it though.

It's crazy to see a guy in the other thread trying to see a bright side in Keith, like "at least in the end, you will have your gear"... really?
Yes, really, I got the gear I paid for. Bright side for the win...

That guy has done this crap to at least 4 or 5 people on here now. He is a scam artist. I can’t believe he went to his followers on Facebook and asked them to post positive reviews for him. What a piece of shit.

now there are a bunch of false positive reviews online that could lead someone to buy from him. What a joke reverb has become to let a cunt like him continue his drop shipping scam.

love how he says he has warehouses all over the country. Yeah right. More like the warehouses of the companies he does business with.

He’s a predator. He exploits people’s good nature and that’s how he gets the good reviews. As long as you’re “kind” and communicate, you can get away a lot and still get a good review. People don’t want to think they were a victim of part of a bigger unethical business deal. As stated it’s been going on for years.

add logo in html

add logo in html

He's nothing more than a common thief. Period. Unbelievable that he can manipulate these HONEST reviews into placing fake ass positive reviews; and suddenly the REAL reviews go away.
I'm at the point in my life where I can almost buy anything I want gear wise (except Dumbles or vintage LPs Lol) and I won't be spending money with this clown, ever.

Back