The Motocross Nationals start this weekend!!

Yeah, this is shaping up real fast to be the next legendary story in SX/MX. Jett looked like it was a good practice day. I hate that track, there's no flow to it and that dirt is weird. And yet he made it flow (at least more than everyone else) Sexton looked a lot better Moto2, Harlan got into the top 10!. AC could not find his lines the whole race, Plessinger looked like he was the fastest guy on the track, but had to pass Webb 27 times :LOL:
Ferrandes will get faster over the next 2 races, I thought he was getting ready for outdoors the last 3 months, but he's only been on the bike a few times, so I think he will move forward a bit.
Could still be some good racing despite the injured fast guys being out.

My dad went into the hospital last week, been real busy getting him back to normal. They had to stop-restart his heart to get him outta serious AFIB and it was touch and go there for a bit. He's home now

The Lawrence brothers and Sexton in the HRC stable. What a problem to have.
Yeah, Honda is on a roll! Been a long time for them, I suspect they will do whatever is prudent to keep the ball rolling. They are in the catbird seat for now.. There is no telling WHAT will happen with Sexton and Jett, neither of them are assholes, they seem to get along good...
Well see what happens when we get to some better tracks, but I have a feeling it will be more of the same

Yeah, this is shaping up real fast to be the next legendary story in SX/MX. Jett looked like it was a good practice day. I hate that track, there's no flow to it and that dirt is weird. And yet he made it flow (at least more than everyone else) Sexton looked a lot better Moto2, Harlan got into the top 10!. AC could not find his lines the whole race, Plessinger looked like he was the fastest guy on the track, but had to pass Webb 27 times :LOL:
Ferrandes will get faster over the next 2 races, I thought he was getting ready for outdoors the last 3 months, but he's only been on the bike a few times, so I think he will move forward a bit.
Could still be some good racing despite the injured fast guys being out.

My dad went into the hospital last week, been real busy getting him back to normal. They had to stop-restart his heart to get him outta serious AFIB and it was touch and go there for a bit. He's home now
Hope your old man is doing better.

Jett looked smooth, I think, because that guy has such a natural riding style on the bike. When he came in from moto 1 he looked like a guy with a serious chip on his shoulder coupled with even more confidence. Nice to see Sexton push in moto 2.

If Ferrandis doesn't improve, Yamaha could be as screwed as Kawi.

+1 for your dad, @JTyson . Hope he gets well soon.

Jett looked smooth, I think, because that guy has such a natural riding style on the bike. When he came in from moto 1 he looked like a guy with a serious chip on his shoulder coupled with even more confidence. Nice to see Sexton push in moto 2.

If Ferrandis doesn't improve, Yamaha could be as screwed as Kawi.

+1 for your dad, @JTyson . Hope he gets well soon.
Thanks man, I think he's on the downside now (y)

Sexton out for Hangtown.

Concussion and mono…

tenor.gif

Sexton out for Hangtown.

Concussion and mono…
Well..... Shit
Should we even bother?? :LOL: :LOL:
Mono could be tough, that shit lingers on forever in heat. A guy I know had mono pretty bad and by the end of that summer they diagnosed him with Epstein-Barr syndrome. He had to quit racing he would fatigue so badly. Chad Montero, he rode for McComb Honda out of Mississippi. First guy I ever saw go pinned through a berm standing up. He was badass. Happened right after he turned Pro. Real sad, he had mad skills in sand..
Im sure Chase has better doctors and a bit more common sense :rolleyes:

Last edited:
Back