The real cost of defaming people

It's fucking retarded. The idea that those election workers were harmed to that extent is ludicrous, if they were harmed at all, and if he actually "Defamed" them. While sticking one to someone you don't like might seem great, hope you recognize your judicial system is becoming no better than any other banana republic. These defamation trials with ridiculous judgements are just an attack on political speech.

Political speech? What a fucking joke!
Regardless, it’s weaponization of the court system and defamation law. In what universe does that judgement make sense even if he was actually guilty? How much money do you think they lost as a result of his words? How much in future earnings? How much emotional distress do you think they suffered? Give me a fuckin’ break.

Well let's see death threats, FBI coming to their house telling them they need to move because some cheeto psychophant posted their address online. Smeered for doing drugs on national tv while doing a thankless fucking job because agent orange's feelings got hurt.
Give me a fucking break.

giphy.gif

Regardless, it’s weaponization of the court system and defamation law. In what universe does that judgement make sense even if he was actually guilty? How much money do you think they lost as a result of his words? How much in future earnings? How much emotional distress do you think they suffered? Give me a fuckin’ break.
In what universe does putting people in fear for their lives over a bunch of baseless lies become acceptable?

Well let's see death threats, FBI coming to their house telling them they need to move because some cheeto psychophant posted their address online. Smeered for doing drugs on national tv while doing a thankless fucking job because agent orange's feelings got hurt.
Give me a fucking break.
Do you do numbers bro? They coulda got a Malibu beach mansion w/ security for a fifth of that. And by the way retard, RG was not the one making a death threat, so go find the person guilty of that instead of scapegoating him.

Do you do numbers bro? They coulda got a Malibu beach mansion w/ security for a fifth of that. And by the way, retard, RG was not the one making a death threat, so go find the person guilty of that instead of scapegoating him.
Scapegoating the dumb fuck who defamed them right outside the courthouse after he defamed them how many fucking times on TV?
Rudy is a piece of shit. Maybe he will learn that free speech has consequences...

Do you do numbers bro? They coulda got a Malibu beach mansion w/ security for a fifth of that. And by the way retard, RG was not the one making a death threat, so go find the person guilty of that instead of scapegoating him.
I have constantly wondered why they don't track down ALL of the people sending death threats to everyone and just send them to a pound me in the ass prison.

Scapegoating the dumb fuck who defamed them right outside the courthouse after he defamed them how many fucking times on TV?
Rudy is a piece of shit. Maybe he will learn that free speech has consequences...
Scapegoating him for the death threats. Free speech doesn’t include “true threats,” statements in which a speaker expresses a “serious” intent “to commit an act of unlawful violence to a particular individual or group of individuals.”

Back