This Forum Needs to be Shut Down...I Will Make Sure!!!!

BlackSG91

Banned
I Will personally make sure this forum is SHUT DOWN...YOU ALLOW RACISTS TO CALL ME A SLANTED EYED COVID CARRYING ASIAN>>>THIS IS FUCKING WAR ASSHOLES!!!!!

Near as I can tell, you've been the most-abusive person we've seen here in a long time.

You've repeatedly (many times) called people pedo's and inbred whites (this is the sanitised version), so it's a bit rich to complain about racism directed towards you IMHO.

Please try to resist abusing me now; just stating what I've seen with no malice or ad-hominem jabs. rock on.

I really dont think that was a female or an asian.

It wasn't.

It was a trigglypuff.

tenor-gif.75915

Speaking of Covid (I couldn't resist), here's a CDC report (likely posted elsewhere) that indicates that out of 200+ thousand deaths, nearly 90k was from influenza/pneumonia, about 18k from chronic lower respiratory disease, 26k from chronic respiratory distress syndrome, 44k from hypertension, 23k heart disease, and 28k from cardiac arrest and heart failure. That's 130k that was not the direct result of covid (although they may have had it when they died). And those who died 'from covid' also had things like cancer, dementia and renal failure. The point is, life is short no matter what and we need to sucky fucky long time.

https://newtube.app/user/CitizenofGotham/7l3WO8X

Reactions: lll
You don't think the 90K pneumonia and 28K cardiac arrest are a direct result of covid?
well there in lies the problem, no one actually knows or at least no one is fronting with the deep studies into each of those deaths. Well at least in terms of what we the public are being feed. Given there are medical people saying "wait a minute, things don't add up here" should be quite telling but sadly they are shut down right away from speaking and are called conspiracy theorists

well there in lies the problem, no one actually knows or at least no one is fronting with the deep studies into each of those deaths. Well at least in terms of what we the public are being feed. Given there are medical people saying "wait a minute, things don't add up here" should be quite telling but sadly they are shut down right away from speaking and are called conspiracy theorists
Well since covid can cause pneumonia and lack of oxygen, and lack of oxygen causes cardiac arrest. It doesn't take too much to put two and two together. But do carry on with your conspiracy theories.

Back