Wizard of Ozz
Well-known member
Did they run out of rope in Tennessee?
The US was Britain's first penal colony so you are the eldest sibling.They have that already it's called Australia.
I wish you'd fucking speak English in the US.Thats why they speak english there.
Criminal castaways from the UK
Oi ryite mate.I wish you'd fucking speak English in the US.
![]()
Did they run out of rope in Tennessee?
No mate.The US was Britain's first penal colony so you are the eldest sibling.
That's all you've got. A quote from a 40 year old? movie.Oi ryite mate.
Thats noit ahh knoife.
This is uhh knoife
Not talking about your ancestors. Talking about US history. The wogs went to the US later on. Capito?No mate.
My ancestors came from the bowels and prisons of Italy
Except we aren't rocking commissary prices on cigs.The US was Britain's first penal colony so you are the eldest sibling.
One thing's for sure there are a lot of cheap fags in the US. (double entendre intended)Except we aren't rocking commissary prices on cigs.![]()
I quit when they were hitting 7 or 8 bucks a pack. They are running 10-11 bucks now.One thing's for sure there are a lot of cheap fags in the US. (double entendre intended)
Get rid of the cancer sticks.... they'll kill you. I regret smoking for 25 years or whatever it was... I haven't had one for 25 years or so now.I quit when they were hitting 7 or 8 bucks a pack. They are running 10-11 bucks now.
@Thumbpicker was literally watching this right now. Seems like Aussie and the US have both fallen pretty hard.
I like to say "it must be nice living in the outback" just to mess with Aussie tourists in the USA. Tbh IMO it looked better than the US in many ways until your government started grabbing guns and taxing the crap out of cigs in the 90's and onwards. Now post covid it's such a nanny state I can't even buy a menthol smoke there. Seems like most countries in the west culturally dissolved into trash starting around 1964-65.Not only that - hopefully that video disabuses you of the notion that everywhere is like the outback here. It's just like the US really in many ways... yet you get clowns saying "that's a knoif" like we're somehow absolutely different. Although these days absolutely the place has gone downhill - back when I was born and through the 80s etc we were still Australian. Now it's just a melting pot. Terrible.
What the fuck. I paid $97 for 4 cartons this morning.I quit when they were hitting 7 or 8 bucks a pack. They are running 10-11 bucks now.
I think we've talked about this. Premium brands like Marbs or Newports are basically ten bucks a pack plus in central TX. They are cheaper in surrounding states.What the fuck. I paid $97 for 4 cartons this morning.