TN "Botches" second Execution in 2026 - Anti-Death Penalty Activists Purr

Get rid of the cancer sticks.... they'll kill you. I regret smoking for 25 years or whatever it was... I haven't had one for 25 years or so now.
Who cares
alakazam1988-belly.webp
 
The doctor injected the drugs in muscle. Either missed or went through the vein.

Takeaway. Should have used Canadian doctors. They know how to kill a mother fucker. Just sign her up for MAID.
Fuck the vet put down my cat with ease. I figure in Tennessee you'd be able to get a fatal dose of fentanyl at any 7-11 for what, $30? Any of you fentanyl junkies wanna correct me on the price?
 
God, you're such a dumb cunt. He stated a fucking opinion. He said NOTHING about skipping the legal process. Go change your fucking maxipad, bitch.
If what he said was an opinion, so was what I said.

Nanny nanny poo poo bitch.
 
Please explain what DJT has to do with this case?
Re-read my post and look up the definition of 'counter example'.

That's the best I can do for you. The heavy lifting of understanding is in your court. I KNOW you can do it! Apply yourself! Break through that thought barrier that's holding you back. We're all pulling for you.

I'm sending thoughts and prayers your way.
 
I believe we should create an island, and send the criminals there.

This theory has been explored before....

escape_from_new_york.png


I think Loser Island should also be a testing ground for biological weapons. Finally, they can provide a useful service.
 
Now confirmed that the Convicted Murderer got her requested Gurl Boss all-fem execution squad......one that failed to execute her.

https://www.breitbart.com/crime/202...male-execution-team-botched-lethal-injection/

Christa Pike Granted All-Female Execution Team Before Botched Lethal Injection​

Tennessee death row inmate Christa Pike — who is now in the hospital after a botched execution — was given the all-female lethal injection team she had requested, her attorneys revealed on Thursday.


“What I saw was consistent with that,” Randy Spivey said in response to a question about whether the execution staff was made up solely of women, according to a report by the New York Post.


Pike, who was supposed to become the first woman to be put to death in Tennessee since 1819, has instead become the first woman to survive lethal injection drugs during an execution attempt

In the hours after the failed execution, Tennessee Gov. Bill Lee (R) released a statement saying he has ordered “a comprehensive, third-party review to determine exactly what occurred.”

Stephen Ferrell, another of Pike’s lawyers, noted that the drugs may have been injected into the muscle of Pike’s arm instead of a vein. #Gurl Boss #Team Fem #DEI Execution Squad #BelieveAllWomen

Pike — who was convicted of torturing and killing her Job Corps classmate, Colleen Slemmer, in a jealous rage 31 years ago — had asked for an all-female execution staff, saying male executioners would be too traumatizing because of her history of sexual abuse. No man has ever done anything to you comparable to what you did to that girl's skull or afterward to her corpse.....

“That was her biggest fear as the victim of sexual abuse, that she would be pinned down, prodded, poked, cut,” Ferrell said. Poor darling....who knew execution might be unpleasant, scary even?

The victim’s mother, May Martinez, called Pike’s request for female executioners nonsense, telling the Daily Mail, “I don’t think she should be allowed to have any special treatment — she didn’t consider how my daughter felt. She’s just playing the system … It’s all bull crap.”


As Breitbart News reported, a federal appeals court granted Pike a stay a little more than an hour before her execution — initially scheduled for 10:00 a.m. on Wednesday — and after witnesses had already gathered at the Nashville prison.
 
Re-read my post and look up the definition of 'counter example'.

That's the best I can do for you. The heavy lifting of understanding is in your court. I KNOW you can do it! Apply yourself! Break through that thought barrier that's holding you back. We're all pulling for you.

I'm sending thoughts and prayers your way.
I knew you couldn't do it, and you would just put on your tap shoes and dance us a jig like usual.
"I can't understand it for you" is beyond tired, you've simply overused this narcissistic retort.

1790924221428.gif
 
Back
Top