TNT - Live from Studio 1 2014

They Sound Great....
After all these years, that He can keep that range
is Truly Amazing!!
I noticed that too, his strings are very high
off of the Frets. I think I read somewhere that
he likes the Guitar to fight him a bit.

That was great. I like what the singer is doing. I always thought he was was too over the top singing too high all the time, this was a much nicer blend for me.

Mark

Band sounded great, amazed that the singer can still hit the notes. Ronni looks great in white and I like what he does rythmically ( I have stated that before) but man is he ever a hack where the leads are concerned. Always alternate picks the shit out of these runs that don't sound well planned to me. I know a lot of you guys blow your load over him but i just don't get it. He's a horrible lead player for the most part.

Mark Day":htyhlywm said:
That was great. I like what the singer is doing. I always thought he was was too over the top singing too high all the time, this was a much nicer blend for me.

Mark

Agreed. I stopped listening to them long ago because the vocals were so high it was silly.
This sounds better.
Have a hard time listening to those songs though. Very dated.

Agree with Kapo about Ronnie. Leads are just ok but I like what he does with the rest of the parts.

Great performance! Mix was clear and the female vocalists were a nice touch. Always loved these guys!

Kapo_Polenton":327bocli said:
Band sounded great, amazed that the singer can still hit the notes. Ronni looks great in white and I like what he does rythmically ( I have stated that before) but man is he ever a hack where the leads are concerned. Always alternate picks the shit out of these runs that don't sound well planned to me. I know a lot of you guys blow your load over him but i just don't get it. He's a horrible lead player for the most part.

Thanks for taking the time whenever a TNT thread comes around to post the same opinion over and over. :thumbsdown:

TNT and Tony Harnell still kick ass. :rock: It looks like it would have been a lot of fun being at that show. Everyone looked like they were having a great time.

snowdog":3l5e897p said:
Kapo_Polenton":3l5e897p said:

Thanks for taking the time whenever a TNT thread comes around to post the same opinion over and over. :thumbsdown:

No problem dude! Considering there is a thread about how Lynch has lost his skill here every other day, I think it is fairly safe to assume that everyone is guilty of rehashing their opinions over and over again... I'll make sure to notice you on future threads if you like though! The dung being slung on here is as predictable as Ronni's crappy phrasing so it shouldn't take long before everyone thinks Lynch sucks again... :thumbsup:

The Eighties called and wants it's shitty music back. Only on rigtalk! I love this place but jeez I can't believe this many people get this excited and worked up about some has been band from the eighties (not to mention a bunch of others).
Yeah I was born in 1971 started playing guitar in 1985 and enjoyed a bunch of the music from the 80's still worshiped here...but besides a handful of bands from the 80's I would never even think of these bands let alone still listen to their music and still follow them. It's over guys going on 25 years now (the 80's that is) :LOL: :LOL:

Alright flame away! You know what they say about opinions................I've got one too!
Oh I forgot, Dude Ronnie looks great in white but is an absolutely horrible lead player WTF!!! :hys:

Fuck man...whats with all this negative shit??? Everybody likes what they like...respect is where its at. Anyways, I cant hear no fret buzz on Ronnies axe :LOL: :LOL:

Back