Top 5 two notes cab packs?

veji

Hi

i just started getting into two notes cab packs for walls of sound. whats everyone top 5 two notes cab packs?

mine are
-4x12 Revv Closed back v1
-4x12 Mesa closed back WTE
-4x12 Mesa Traditional closed back WTE
-Nos v30
-Bogreen

From memory, I've mainly used the official Engl and Mesa WTE recently. I also use Kerozen, Angl Pro30, Angl VintC, Cali StdC, Orange (forget the exact name), and Uber30.

Honestly, there are too many cabs. And blending mics and cabs, it is just an endless tinkering (probably why I don't have an Axe fx). Even if I want to check out some of the Victory, Rev, Celestion, etc. cabs, I can definitely do enough with just the Engl and Mesa packs. I'd rather use my time playing than finding more. Maybe I would pick up an official Diezel pack if they release one.

Hello Fantom.

Thank you for the suggestion of the Diezel pack. We are always on the lookout to have more official brands in the Two notes Store. As you seem to be leaning towards hi-gain tones, the Engl and MESA are a very good choice.

I would definitely check them out. Btw, I really appreciate the official presets. Anything to avoid choice paralysis and just lay down some demo tracks quickly is appreciated. Can I suggest official presets be added via the license instead of needing to download them separately?

Hello. thanks for the feedback about the presets. We are working on improving the Exchange website to make downloading presets easier for all users. I wil forward your suggestion.

Back