Tremonti played the Rhodes Colossus last night...

Greg Riley

Kyle took a few amps to Tremonti's souncdcheck yesterday ;) .. Mark liked the Colossus so much..he gave the Bogner Ubershall the boot for the evening... for the Colossus of course :D I'm sure video will follow soon :thumbsup: He used the Rhodes Colossus and Mesa Recto for the show :)

Attachments

• rhodes colossus.jpg
    rhodes colossus.jpg
    117.3 KB · Views: 1,305
I got a text from Kyle about that yesterday! Thought it was pretty cool that in all the excitement of that huge event, he remembered some working class forum dog. :LOL: :LOL:

That is a pretty big deal. Sweet.

:rock: :rock: :rock:

Kyle is cool like that :)
Heritage Softail":2365u1x8 said:
I got a text from Kyle about that yesterday! Thought it was pretty cool that in all the excitement of that huge event, he remembered some working class forum dog. :LOL: :LOL:

That is a pretty big deal. Sweet.

:rock: :rock: :rock:

What a fun night it was hanging with Mark and his killer crew. We had VIP balcony access and we got to enjoy the show with Mark's parents, his brother's family, etc. His mom was a cool lady!

Funny story about the balcony -- I was filming and got bumped. Looked to my right and there was Michael Angelo Batio, who then said 'sorry!'. I did a double-take as he was the last guy I expected to see. I introduced myself and he asked about the amps -- said "Mark was raving about them before the show". Bad ass. :rock:

Here's a video from the balcony. I had a 55-250mm lens that allowed for some decent shots from that distance. Unfortunately, the room was a bit loud for the mic, but you can hear just his guitar around 28 sec in...

Saw Tremonti just the other week over here in the UK, killer supertight band. Amazing riffage! Wolfie did a fine job as well. Was the 5153 being used by the other axeman?? The stage was full of lovely PRS's and they could have started a shop with the amount they had!

lame guitarist":19esudzp said:
Saw Tremonti just the other week over here in the UK, killer supertight band. Amazing riffage! Wolfie did a fine job as well. Was the 5153 being used by the other axeman?? The stage was full of lovely PRS's and they could have started a shop with the amount they had!

Yeah, the 5153 was played by Eric Friedman. It sounded great when he was jamming on it before they mic'd everything up. Once in the PA though it was bright/brittle sounding. I assume the mic placement wasn't the best...

I counted at least 16 PRSes -- they all looked great! I think they were all Tremonti models as well.

Isn't this how PRS got started? Showing up and shows and showing off his guitars to folks who liked them?

Is Kyle the next PRS of the Amp World?

mightywarlock":a6897ekw said:
Isn't this how PRS got started? Showing up and shows and showing off his guitars to folks who liked them?

Is Kyle the next PRS of the Amp World?
Correct. Congrats Kyle!

Back