Trump Impeachment

so now you guys trust the deep state intel after 3 years of trashing them. that's funny.

also that whole no more war thing really was just another lie you don't care about huh, sort of like having a plan to replace the aca or eliminating the deficits?

Yeah they warrant our trust alright -  “Employees of the Department of Justice, which investigated Clinton’s use of a private email server while she was secretary of State, gave Clinton 97 percent of their donations."

Dude you're not joining your fellow death to America dems in mourning the loss of that terrorist scum Soleimani now are you?

This fucker was Quds commander for 40 years and the Quds were directly involved in arming Shiite militias in Iraq which killed and wounded US soldiers by the thousands.

Iran has never had noble intentions to make Iraq free and sovereign with respect to eliminating ISIS. Their interest in eliminating ISIS was purely to take over their space.

https://www.newyorker.com/magazine/2013 ... -commander

Soleimani had orchestrated attacks in places in Thailand, New Delhi, Lagos, and Nairobi—at least thirty attempts in the past two years alone. I don't know if you remember this one - a scheme, in 2011, to hire a Mexican drug cartel to blow up the Saudi Ambassador to the United States as he sat down to eat at a restaurant a few miles from the White House. The cartel member though that was approached by Soleimani’s agent turned out to be an informant for the U.S. Drug Enforcement Administration.

:LOL: :LOL:
Oh he'll twist something up.

I'm liking this name I stumbled on for them though - the death to America democrats.

How anyone can be/support the DNC is beyond all logic and further a true American patriot. Not any of those bullshit citizens who come here and hide/play games with our laws and profess to be Americans are or will ever stand for our country. We know who you are and who you aren't and it makes the rest of us sick having you here with your expectations of what you are owed and could care less about the national anthem and don't even know the words...never forget 9/11, real Americans won't just like the 52 held in the Iran hostage crisis.

exo-metal":3v5yavvy said:
52 cultural points of interest, one for every one American hostage...my only wish is that Pelosi and those commie do nothing fucks are dropped off in those points of interest when our culture pays them back...then you threaten our President?!?!!?!!!!!...KILL THEM ALL
https://youtu.be/ZcySh35ahsY

Yay. Aren't war crimes just so gosh darn fun.

I guess its coming down on the biased media for reporting falsehoods their boys & calling down violence on that covington teenager.

IIRC Trump said the US will retaliate if troops were killed and as things stand the Iranian attack is being assessed for damage and fatalities.

The LSM here in Oz has conveniently omitted the "if killed" "detail" and is talking up a US retaliation. I mean, come on, can't these people listen? Did they score zero for comprehension at school or what? :doh:

Ry Manchu":3gnuyybt said:
exo-metal":3gnuyybt said:
52 cultural points of interest, one for every one American hostage...my only wish is that Pelosi and those commie do nothing fucks are dropped off in those points of interest when our culture pays them back...then you threaten our President?!?!!?!!!!!...KILL THEM ALL
https://youtu.be/ZcySh35ahsY

clueless....

RIFF":3tne0ct6 said:
I guess its coming down on the biased media for reporting falsehoods their boys & calling down violence on that covington teenager.

250MM... the precedent is set.

psychodave":ouk8tryk said:
Ry Manchu":ouk8tryk said:

Nope they are not. Just ask the war criminal Soleimani.

...or are you sad he is dead?

Why would I be sad that he is dead? Because I am a Democrat, I am somehow less of an American than you? My family had a U.S. Navy admiral who commanded a fleet in the war of 1812. My family came here in 1664.

Did you know that Donald Trump's grandfather ran two brothels in Seattle and the Yukon between 1891 and 1901? He was also tried for tax evasion and draft dodging when he returned to Germany.

Really, his ancestors are taking a roll in their graves. He is a clear example of how the DNC is blind and lost the ability to clearly think. The leaders that could made the move to leave their party when they lost their way, like you still being here but please go on, we're getting used to you and your stupidity.

Ry Manchu":2f0ukv3j said:
psychodave":2f0ukv3j said:
Ry Manchu":2f0ukv3j said:

Nope they are not. Just ask the war criminal Soleimani.

...or are you sad he is dead?

Why would I be sad that he is dead? Because I am a Democrat, I am somehow less of an American than you? My family had a U.S. Navy admiral who commanded a fleet in the war of 1812. My family came here in 1664.

Nice.
It seems your family was influential, prosperous and wealthy; how many slaves did they own?

Back