Turn around time for a mod?

Hey guys Don't know whats up but i have two modded Marshall's, Modded pre 500 Recto, Peavy 5150II and a custom WitchDr Never had A problem Or lack of communication with him. Great guy maybe something is up? Hope everything is ok.
Why would you ruin a pre 500 Recto?

Haven't been on Rig-Talk for a long time, poking around to see what's still active here & saw this thread, bit depressing. The Voodoo Amps account hasn't posted on RT in over 4 years; did the two posters who still had amps in for mods ever get them resolved/returned? It's been ages, but when Trace did platinum-mod of a Marshall head & another repair for me 11-12 years ago, both were incredibly professional interactions.

Yes
For the life of me I can’t seem to remember the other guys name now. It’s in my phone somewhere.
Anyways yes we both received our amps back.
The other forum member spearheaded it really. He called nonstop till someone answered the phone. It is what it is. I don’t feel the need to drag anyone through the mud. 3 1/2 years holding not one but at least two amps (untouched). Not answering or returning calls should be everything anyone needs to know about this company period.

3 1/2 years holding not one but at least two amps (untouched). Not answering or returning calls should be everything anyone needs to know about this company period.
Those amps were likely never turned on during that period, increasing the chances of dried up filter caps.

Good morning

My partners are a divergent collection of grand mobile hair and makeup artists near in Seattle, Washington and we are very thrilled you’re want to know more about us. My team practice in wedding glam for the star bride who desires to love the style for the rest of her life!
The team has an eye for noumena and desire for virtue. Our objective is to provide that you are arranged and exactly stunning!
Our team have studied amoung the best and hold the gifts and competence to create your supreme vision to existance. My crew work to minister an experience that teaches you, but together, to curate the perfect pattern that makes the bride feel elegant, sanguine, and photo ready.
Whether you are wanting modern style, glitz, or to impress the whole party, you met the right people!

Our beauticians come from mastership. We are gratified to cater diversity to Leavenworth community. If you now someone that needs our talent and have to learn more look at our website.
[color=#000_url]hair and makeup weddings or close to Snohomish[/color]

Back