two notes cabs

I like some of the cabs from the following:
Engl Official
Fortin
Antfarm
Mirador

Outside of those packs, I like the Brownyback, Bogreen, XTCab, and there is a Mesa that I can’t remember the name.

If you have WoS, you can test them out on the boutique, which is super helpful.

Check out some of the "packs" and give the speakers/cabs a test drive on your unit. A number of the packs are loaded with some incredible mics and done at awesome studios. Black Bear Studios, Hope Pole, Diffusion, Mesa, and Celestion; all offer great bundles depending on what it is you need. Victory make some of the best DynIRs I've tried and have quickly grown very fond of what they've got.

I can’t get along with any of the Two Notes shit, they don’t sound like the real cabinets miked at all. Go with IRs instead.

I don't mind some of the Two-Notes cabs.
However, my go to stuff is the York Audio IRs. Fantastic sounding. I use them on both of my Revv amps when running direct as well as the Axe III and they never disappoint.

I can’t get along with any of the Two Notes shit, they don’t sound like the real cabinets miked at all. Go with IRs instead.

I'm pretty picky too but that is a fairly generalized statement. There are a bunch that are over produced and hype yes but there are def some good ones. I was flipping back and forth last night between my IR's and a two notes one and theirs sounded pretty good to me. You just have to do more digging to find the ones you like. I still feel like this whole IR thing is a bit smoke and mirrors though. Get a power amp, have a good mic and mic preamp and make your own. Probably going to be just as good and def. more representative of your own rig.

Back