Two notes Torpedo Live - Friedman - VH Video

philb

Yeah, I got a Torpedo live about 3 weeks a go and seeing how Mark Day did a VH cover, I thought I'd do the same but with Panama.

So it's the my EBMM Petrucci -> Two Notes -> Logic Pro X.
I used the same basic setup as in Mark's video i.e. Greenback 4X12 SM-57 mic a bit of offset from center and the power disabled.
Let me know what you think.

Fuck yeah!! Did you pick that up at Diffusion Audio?? The Studio version will be in soon....gonna pick one up along with a Vigier Excalibur 13 they have in stock...drooling soooo bad.

Great vid man :thumbsup:

War Admiral":airnlokg said:
Fuck yeah!! Did you pick that up at Diffusion Audio?? The Studio version will be in soon....gonna pick one up along with a Vigier Excalibur 13 they have in stock...drooling soooo bad.

Great vid man :thumbsup:

Thanks! I got it in Musique Max in Rosemere. Only one available.
It's a great tool!

I'm drooling over a 60's reissue Les Paul myself!

Hi Phil,

This is a great cover with great tones, thank you! I have taken the liberty to post it on our Facebook page. :)

Cheers!
Romain

carlygtr":3hhpmzmb said:
Sounds awesome. I really enjoyed that!

Thanks Carl.

se7en":3hhpmzmb said:
Killer tone man...I love the Greenback cab on the Torpedo Live w/ the Friedman.

Yeah, it's my fave cab along with the VHT cab.

romain_gril":3hhpmzmb said:
Hi Phil,

This is a great cover with great tones, thank you! I have taken the liberty to post it on our Facebook page. :)

Cheers!
Romain

Thanks for the comment Romain!, I appreciate the repost on the Facebook page.

duesentrieb":3hhpmzmb said:
It sounds really great, Phil!

Hope you're doing well.

Hey Olaf, nice to hear from you! I'm doing well, can't complain :)

Sounds REALLY good! Now my question is this … can I use my own cab IR's and other impulse loaders in my DAW or do you HAVE to use TwoNotes plug-in for recording?

Mr. Willy":2yhaqgw0 said:
Meaty! Sounds killer man. :rock:
Thanks!

JerEvil":2yhaqgw0 said:
Sounds REALLY good! Now my question is this … can I use my own cab IR's and other impulse loaders in my DAW or do you HAVE to use TwoNotes plug-in for recording?

Not sure if your impulses would work. I'm sure that if you ask in their sub forum here at rig talk you would get an answer from two notes directly.

viewforum.php?f=75

gibson5413":2yhaqgw0 said:
Awesome job Phil!!
Thanks Chad!

Back