UFC 66: LIDDELL vs ORTIZ Dec 30th

Well who?

• Tito

Votes: 21 100.0%
  • Liddel

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
i wish that either Matt Hughes or GSP were natually 30 lbs heavier...i would LOVE to see either one of those guys against Crocop on even ground...

>|<>QBB<
Murdoch7621":b193f said:
>|<>QBB<
Mirko already owns that division and has yet to set foot in it. nobody in UFC's upper weights can even stand with him, much less beat him.

You're probably right, but we won't know until we see it.

>|<>QBB<
Bob Savage":8b225 said:
>|<>QBB<

You're probably right, but we won't know until we see it.

that's true, but we can be 99.9% sure. there is no one in the UFC heavyweight division that can take Mirko. Arlovski has a glass jaw, and if Silvia lasts until the 3rd round, conditioning will take over.

but since Rampage has signed, i'm waiting for Liddell to run away from him. Quinton has Chuck's number, and will flat out kick his ass.

>|<>QBB<
Murdoch7621":8d361 said:
>|<>QBB<

that's true, but we can be 99.9% sure. there is no one in the UFC heavyweight division that can take Mirko. Arlovski has a glass jaw, and if Silvia lasts until the 3rd round, conditioning will take over.

but since Rampage has signed, i'm waiting for Liddell to run away from him. Quinton has Chuck's number, and will flat out kick his ass.

Believe it or not, I'm thinking that if Silvia does what he does best and just tries not to lose, he could actually have a decent shot against Mirko. Actually, no, he doesn't... but with top trained fighters anything can happen, so I don't rule anything out.

Rampage hasn't had the attitude and aggressiveness he once had for some time, so we'll have to see whether he's got Chuck's number or not.

>|<>QBB<
Code001":c17e9 said:
BTW, anyone else think it's kinda lame of Chuck to only be training stand-up? All he trains is how to stay on his feet and strike. Don't you think it would be smarter for him to learn how to fight on the ground and hold his own down there? Just kinda seems lame to be a one-dimensional fighter, IMO.

Whatever it takes to win. That's all that matters and it looks like Chuck is unbeatable.

I see a Chuck Liddell vs Keith Jardine match most likely in the near future.

>|<>QBB<
Murdoch7621":862ef said:
>|<>QBB<

it was premature stoppage...Ortiz wasn't seriously hurt, and could have fought back.

Didn't seem like he wanted to frankly. I didn't hear him complaining either. That to me says he had had enough...

Steve

>|<>QBB<
Murdoch7621":fe58b said:
>|<>QBB<

it was premature stoppage...Ortiz wasn't seriously hurt, and could have fought back. it looked to me like UFC was protecting its poster boy for a possible title match with Crocop.

fwiw, Crocop will annihiliate Liddell. Chuck will last a full round if he's lucky.

Tito wasn't moving on the ground, bad defense on his part and that's why the fight was stopped

I hope Tito is officaly over now. I cant wait to see a Ice man vs the dean of mean, or Ice man vs Rampage. If chuck can beat rampage I think he will sit on the light heavy weight championship for a long time.

I also see Cro cop sitting at the top of the heavyweights for vertually forever, nobody in the UFC will be able to touch him.

Back