USA Charvel Neck
Original Floyd Rose
Bare Knuckle Holy Divers (Calibrated Set, 4 Conductor
CTS Volume Pot (Push/Pull)
Switchcraft Jack and Pickup Selector
EVH D-Tuna
Tremol-no
Grover Locking Tuners
Couch Orange Seatbelt Strap (not pictured)
G&G Charvel Custom Shop Hardshell Case (not pictured)

I've played the guitar for about 10 minutes and it is fantastic. I suck so don't ask for clips (I also don't have decent recording gear). But from what I heard so far, the Holy Divers are amazing. They split really well too.

Erock503 (Eric) helped put this together for me. We sourced all the parts separately.

:rock:

That's the guitar that I wish Charvel would have made during the USA Production Model run... simple as that. Looks KILLER man!

Looks great! I would like to know how that big all wood room sounds with that Charvel pushing some air through a nice amp.

fek":p5287wii said:
Looks great! I would like to know how that big all wood room sounds with that Charvel pushing some air through a nice amp.

Haha, I would too, but it isnt my place. Erock503 took the pics. He has a nicer camera than I do. You should ask him about that tho. He has a Charvel w/Holy Divers and some very nice amps.

jkdsteve":2xaz8alo said:
Looks epic....how does it sound?

For the 10 minutes I've played it, it sounds pretty damn good. The HDs are very open sounding. I need to tweak my amp a lot though as I had it set for my 7 stringer w/BKP Ceramic Warpig. Hopefully I'll get to crank the amp tomorrow.

King Loudness":31448gia said:
That's the guitar that I wish Charvel would have made during the USA Production Model run... simple as that. Looks KILLER man!

They did, but with a rosewood board...

You have to move some things around.. :D

DSC_0001-3.jpg

Back