Using Midi control (HX effects and Revolt)

shyeonn

Hi, I want use my hx effects to control my revolt channel.

I bought 3.5 to 5 pin midi cable and connect 3.5 to Revolt midi in and 5 to HX effects midi out. But It dosen't work.

I entered into revolt's MIDI moniter, and setup Midi cc, CC togle, bank PC mode (check all knob) in HX effects command center.
But nothing change in Revolt LED.

Anyone who use like me can help my situation?

Last edited:
Hi @fpizzaga

Ross from Two notes here - if you can let us know what you would like configured in your setup, we can certainly assist!

Thanks and I look forward to hearing from you soon!

Kind regards,

Ross

Hi @fpizzaga

Ross from Two notes here - if you can let us know what you would like configured in your setup, we can certainly assist!

Thanks and I look forward to hearing from you soon!

Kind regards,

Ross
Hi Ross,
I got the ReVolt Guitar and I was wondering if I can control the 3 channels using a midi pedals controller. For example, is it possible to combine the revolt clan channel and a chorus in a loop and in another loop the revolt lead channel with a delay?
Thank you,
F

Good morning fpizzaga,

Thanks for getting back to me and confirming - if you are simply using a MIDI pedal switcher, and your Delay and Chorus pedals both have MIDI control capability, you can certainly configure the MIDI pedal switcher to change both ReVolt's channels and the associated Pedal's on/off status via MIDI PC commands.

Let me know if this helps and if there is anything else I can help you with, please do not hesitate to let me know!

Kind regards,

Ross

Thank you shyeonn!

@RossJohnDavies, I have some old boss pedals and I was thinking of using a switch controller to combine some of those pedals with each revolt channel.
If I undrstood well, it is possible. It confirmed, is there any manual I could use?
Thanks!

Hi @fpizzaga,

Thanks for getting back to me. Providing your switcher can send a MIDI signal to ReVolt this should work fine - you will then simply need to configure your pedals with the switcher so they turn on in sequence with the ReVolt channels that you want to apply the FX to! We have a dedicated MIDI section in the manual which I have linked below which should assist with setting up ReVolt to change channels with MIDI events.

https://wiki.two-notes.com/doku.php?id=revolt_guitar:revolt_guitar_user_s_manual

Please let me know if there is anything else I can help you with today.

Kind regards.

Ross

Dear @RossJohnDavies ,
I am trying to use MIDI signals (from a loop switcher) to change the ReVolt channels.
I am not sure which section in the manual I should follow.
Is there any tutorial showing how to do that step-by-step?
Thank you,

Hi @fpizzaga

Thanks for getting back to me! Amazing news! We are so pleased to hear you are all set now!

Please let us know if there is anything else we can help you with!

Back