VH140c drop A clip

Sounds great dude! I'm loving all the new Cannibal songs they've released so far. Will be grabbing it on the 16th for sure. I'm thinking this has the possibility to eclipse Kill (which I consider one of their top albums) if not just tie it for awesomeness.

Sounds killer dude! It has a nice grind to it. Would you say the Ampeg vh140c is still your favourite amp? or has that changed? I had one and I liked it alot but I didn't like the fact that it had to be hooked up to two cabs or a stereo cab to get the full wattage. Hooking up just one side (mono) wasn't powerful enough for the band.

That's one amp I've never been able to find to try...when I do see them they are a bit steeply priced for the risk of the power supply failing. But for that style of music, killer tone.

Sounds killer OP!
Pretty much my sentiments exactly. Still an amp i lust for. If they ever redid it with high quailty components, there would be a good amount of us ready to jump.

Beautiful!

I have had two VH140C die on me. One worked after some work that I did to fail again.

I loved the tone and always have but I don't think that I could trust one.

Price seems to gone up on them too.

Sounds killer dude! It has a nice grind to it. Would you say the Ampeg vh140c is still your favourite amp? or has that changed? I had one and I liked it alot but I didn't like the fact that it had to be hooked up to two cabs or a stereo cab to get the full wattage. Hooking up just one side (mono) wasn't powerful enough for the band.

ive yet to have an amp dethrone it for brutal stuff at least, i extensively a/b'd it with a bunch of other amps in my last project and it still won. not sure what cab you were using, i dont think ive ever had the volume over 10 oclock even with one side, stereo id barely need to get it to 9 oclock

That was the first real amp I ever had. Gigged with it for years. I've had 3 or 4 of them since. Only one went bad. The guitarist in Sanguisugabogg is using one of my old ones.

Killer tone btw.

I’ve had four that had poweramp issues. I also drug them around on tour, so they did take a bit of wear and tear. I loved the sound, vintage 30 and SM57, nothing else needed to sound brutal and track perfectly.

Dumble himself cannot clone a VH140C. Even his crystal lattuce would be instantly shattered by the sheer brutality of it. It's fault is it's beauty. I have owned so many, and lost all. I want a VH140c head with the original tone, but can it happen?

Back