Voodoo uberschall mods

hatrick00

I have a rev blue I'm thinking about sending to them. Wondering if anyone has any experience with this or has heard a voodoo modded uber? I'm looking at the deluxe mod.

I'm sure Trace does great work, but a modded Uberschall may be hard to sell if you don't like it.

SLOgriff":1epgmu6h said:
I'm sure Trace does great work, but a modded Uberschall may be hard to sell if you don't like it.
Yea, it would def be a blind purchase for the mod so I was trying to see if I could get some feedback on voodoo, and specifically the deluxe Uber mod they offer. I can't find anything really online about it except on their website. I do like the rawness of the stock Uber, but curious to see what Trace would do to it... guess there is one way to find out :rock:

I'm sure Trace's mods for an Uber are good. I've had 2 JMPs modded by him. As far as having an Uberschall modded... I'd seek out Fortin. He had a Kannibol mod for the TJ that I chased him for years ago around the time he went under contract with randall and couldnt get him to take teh work order. I believe valvequeen has a uberschall modded by mike as well, that was a while ago though.

bhuard75":1ba5nf4v said:
I'm sure Trace's mods for an Uber are good. I've had 2 JMPs modded by him. As far as having an Uberschall modded... I'd seek out Fortin. He had a Kannibol mod for the TJ that I chased him for years ago around the time he went under contract with randall and couldnt get him to take teh work order. I believe valvequeen has a uberschall modded by mike as well, that was a while ago though.
That was my other thought, to send it to Fortin. Wondering what would be different, as I have nothing really to go off of. I see the Uber mod on the Voodoo site and cannot find ANYTHING else about it online. So no clue what is sounds like or even people's opinion of it.

I believe the valve queen has Natasha, the fortin modded Uberschall. She freaking raves about it. But you can't go wrong with either trace or fortin IMO.

I just got off the phone with Trace. Total stand up guy, gave me lots of great info, seems to know exactly what needs to be improved on the amp. Will be sending the Uber to him in the next couple of days. Will report back!

mctallica1":19jub7cj said:
Trace is INCREDIBLE. Both as a modder and as a person.

Can't recommend him highly enough! :thumbsup:
i got that impression from the 30 min conversation we had, can't wait to hear it after he is done with it. 2-3 month wait, but I will report back and let you all know the results.

Back