Vote here for a TwoNotes dedicated forum!

Would you like to see a TwoNotes dedicated manufacturer forum on RT?

• No

Votes: 9 18.0%
  • Yes

Votes: 41 82.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
SpicedMuffin":3tg6soi8 said:
I'm a user! owned a vb-101 since nov. great piece of equipment :rock:
Hello fellow user! I don't use the VB, but I'd like to try one out one day. I use the PI-101 and I like it.

bessinnox":i420v8id said:
I really don't understand why there are 10 negatives votes...the "two-notes" products are just outstanding...
Some people on the forum do not like it haveing all the sub groups (dedicated form) and want everyone on Rig Talk to post only in the main forum .... this has come up with other builders of gear that have a dedicated forum. This would be my guess for most of it.

I did not vote negative.

I think also there's still more work for us to do, as not everyone fully understands how this technology works and how easy and seamlessly it can be integrated into an amp/pedal set-up (that in some cases took many years to tweak just right). If you voted no, I hope we can have the opportunity to illustrate the benefits of these products and how they differ from some of the other guitar products that emulate.

Hopefully this forum will allow us to all share our experiences as well as audio and video. We also look forward to suggestions for features and of course, leads on which cabinets will be most desirable to add to the library .

Andy

Dear all,

I want to thank all the voters (special thanks for those who voted "yes" ;) ). The Two Notes subforum will be online soon, I will start to post stuff on monday.

Just a FYI : PACE finally released a 64bits plugin support version ! Next week the 64bits version of the PI-101 will be available for download and the box version of the plugin is already under production !

Thanx for the welcoming Stephen Sawall :)
Really cool that you've enjoyed my track !!!
I've posted on the other part of the forum, thanks...

Back