Website To Order Shipping Boxes/Supplies

braintheory

Hey guys, I’ve got a lot of guitars and amps I’m planning to put up for sale soon and am running low on packing supplies. Wanted to ask if there’s a website you can recommend for guitar and amp shipping boxes that isn’t too pricy and also for that foam. I used U-Line I think it was called years ago, but remember it being pricy for what it was. Thanks in advance!

Last edited:
Hey guys, I’ve got a lot of guitars and amps I’m planning to put up for sale soon and am running low on packing supplies. Wanted to ask if there’s a website you can recommend for guitar and amp shipping boxes that isn’t too pricy and also for that foam. I used U-Line I think it was called years ago, but remember it being pricy for what it was. Thanks in advance!
What's coming up for sale? :giggle:

resurrecting this thread: looking to buy a single shipping box. Reverb apparently no longer sells them. Uline is pricey and only sell 5+.

Any other recommendations? The Uhaul by me didn't have them either.

resurrecting this thread: looking to buy a single shipping box. Reverb apparently no longer sells them. Uline is pricey and only sell 5+.

Any other recommendations? The Uhaul by me didn't have them either.
Sometimes a local guitar shop has a extra or so around for free and if you ask you might get lucky?

You could literally go up to tons of companies (grocery stores especially) and get boxes for free. Just ask one of the workers. Everytime i move or something, i tak a million boxes from Whatever plumbing company i am working for. Anywhere that gets shipments has a box surplus. I have a large box at home that i fill with high quality packing material when i get an order shipped to me. Just an idea for the future.

You could literally go up to tons of companies (grocery stores especially) and get boxes for free. Just ask one of the workers. Everytime i move or something, i tak a million boxes from Whatever plumbing company i am working for. Anywhere that gets shipments has a box surplus. I have a large box at home that i fill with high quality packing material when i get an order shipped to me. Just an idea for the future.
Don't got time for that. Especially a box sized for guitar case.

I would start by visiting some local guitar shops. They just throw that kind of stuff away and sometimes they’ll thank you for taking it off their hands. also check behind a GC or even LOWES/Home Depot…it may feel weird but another man’s trash….

Back