Welcome to today's episode of Tim Henson on Guitar

I think this is a badass pop song, its just very catchy. The vocal production is killer. This would be pop I would want to listen to over 99% of the trash out there. At least there is talent.

That worked pretty well together. You'll notice right @ 1:21 dude is looking directly @Kyrpajyra . Starting to grow on me. :sneaky:

Who cares you're still an ugly cow?
Dude, you were the main culprit in this thread and I already spent a bunch of time today cleaning it up.

This post, along with a shit-tonne of others from you that I removed, is 100% unnecessary, counterproductive to the discussion and a blight on it, so please dial it back bro'.

Thanks man.

For clarification:

The discussion about Tim's sexuality and accusations between and towards members about theirs got old very-quickly.

Let the thread discuss Tim's playing and so on. Everyone knows he's straight, and even if he isn't it's not something that needs to be hashed to death. Same goes for specumalation about other members' sexuality.

Reactions: rsm
Dude, you were the main culprit in this thread and I already spent a bunch of time today cleaning it up.

This post, along with a shit-tonne of others from you that I removed, is 100% unnecessary, counterproductive to the discussion and a blight on it, so please dial it back bro'.

Thanks man.
If this site now advocates for faggots spamming Tim threads and moderators simping for a 40-year old woman who is looking for attention from guys on gear forums, I'm more than happy to leave this fucking place.

Last edited:
Anyways here's my present to all of you.

Have fun XXXXXXX.

[mod edit]
Word censored for good reason and most-disgusting pic ever uploaded to RT removed.

[mod edit 2]
Turns out there may have been more-offensive uploads back in the day. Only been here 7 years and was speaking from the POV of this "limited" experience. Noob, right?

Who cares you're still an ugly cow?
apu-thank-you.gif

If this site now advocates for faggots spamming Tim threads and moderators simping for a 40-year old woman who is looking for attention from guys on gear forums, I'm more than happy to leave this fucking place.
apu-thank-you.gif

If this site now advocates for faggots spamming Tim threads...
Please explain how 3 threads created over a 4-month span by 2 different members constitutes spam.

I'm all-ears brother.

... and moderators simping for a 40-year old woman who is looking for attention from guys on gear forums...
She's a standup married woman with more experience in the industry than half the membership here and I for one (and I'm sure there'd be many) appreciate her input.

Looking for attention? Somehow I doubt it; I've never seen her appear to do this. You on the other hand? Not so much...

... I'm more than happy to leave this fucking place.
It's a free forum bro'.

I'd suggest at least considering whether or not it's worth leaving a community just because a mod chose to clean up behind you after you took an off-topic dump in what would otherwise have been an educational thread... in the main sub-forum.

If you feel the need to evacuate, there's a spot where a couple of TGP refugees have sprayed their excrement hither and thither for all to see. It's called OTC. You could go for your life and still come up smelling like roses when compared to them. :dunno:

Then again, now that I've seen your follow-up post:

In fact, they'd come up smelling like roses when compared to you, and that's saying something. Just what everyone here came to see - the inside of somebody's ass. Why did I never consider posting something like that before? I could've been an instant hero. :dunno:

Don't know what "suddenly" got into you, but I guess I'll never know and won't have the pleasure of hearing your response to my reply to you and question above. A lesson in basic math would've helped me out for sure. 3 threads by 2 members over 4 months = spam. I'll have to remember that one.

At any rate, the moment everyone who paid for his or her seat has been waiting for...

Bant!

Bant - Clint & Clyde.gif

Back