Petrucci's Guitar Universe 4.0

Why not just replace him with a pinball machine. Would be more exciting.
well, Tim was playing Petrucci when he was 15 years old, so most guitarists don't comprehend where he's at now at 30. not surprising. I mean most are still using mid-20th century technology and still have challenges.

:poke:

Yeah it's easy to make fun of his boob window sweaters, teased hair, neck tattoos, studio built around a plugin, and general weirdness but you're fooling yourself if you can't admit that he's a also monster player, which he is.

I love Tim Henson but he’s sorta over hyped . Jason Richardson and Tosin Abassi are far more advanced if we are going by the future of technical playing . I like times playing so I’m not knocking him . But shit max Ostro is another level above tim too . Some insane players. They all need ti find frontman and kick some ass

I love Tim Henson but he’s sorta over hyped . Jason Richardson and Tosin Abassi are far more advanced if we are going by the future of technical playing . I like times playing so I’m not knocking him . But shit max Ostro is another level above tim too . Some insane players. They all need ti find frontman and kick some ass

Yeah, Tim is very good but Max Ostro is approaching inhuman. If he keeps going at his rate, he's going to be Guthrie Govan level good before too long.

Yeah, Tim is very good but Max Ostro is approaching inhuman. If he keeps going at his rate, he's going to be Guthrie Govan level good before too long.
Ya max is that good . A dude name feodore is that good tune . I’ll have to find his last name . I bought his tabs from JTC . He’s like funk fusion but insane

well, Tim was playing Petrucci when he was 15 years old, so most guitarists don't comprehend where he's at now at 30. not surprising. I mean most are still using mid-20th century technology and still have challenges.

:poke:

Tim, just introduce yourself already! No need to hide behind your keyboard and floppy long H & M knit sweaters...Welcome!

Yeah it's easy to make fun of his boob window sweaters, teased hair, neck tattoos, studio built around a plugin, and general weirdness but you're fooling yourself if you can't admit that he's a also monster player, which he is.
But I did say he was a monster player... he's pinball level machine good. Just a bunch of ping ping ping and bong bong bong all strung together. It's new age woke guitar playing and it's innovative and edgy and cool!

I would rather listen to David Gilmour that any of those guys mentioned.
gonna need lots of sustain and delay for that. four notes per minute max. I'd rather listen to Syd making noise than Gilmour. especially the woke version of Gilmour

Let's be real for a second, Angus Young tells more of a story with 5 notes than Tim does with a 1000. That is what I am getting at.
sure, the same story over and over again. can grow on some people if they hear it enough.

same reason the most popular music is simple and not complex

Which night is the giant pillow-tickle-grab-ass fight?

giphy.gif

pillow-fight.gif

I heard if you buy the Platinum experience... you can oil JPs beard... and don't forget Tim's Special Slip and Slide event...

giphy.gif

... which many men say is worth the price of admission alone.

giphy.gif

Last edited:
Let's be real for a second, Angus Young tells more of a story with 5 notes than Tim does with a 1000. That is what I am getting at.
Angus is too many notes. Robert Fripp tells more of a story in one plucked note than Angus Young does with 5

Back