Well somebody still delivers the goods in 2021 ...

Heard Sister Christian on the radio a couple days ago and was reminded
what a great song it is. So much damn talent in that band!

As videos go this was a really good one imo.

Sounded great. They can still bring it for sure. I love that fact that the guitars aren’t overly distorted. Just the right amount to be aggressive and still cut through.

I can’t stand it when bands go out live and the guitar just gets washed out by too much gain. Common mistake that too many guitarists make. Great post.

Huge NR fan and I’ve seen them a bunch over the years and they never disappoint. I wish they would work it out with Jeff Watson one last time. That would be amazing

Last time they were here 2 years ago Brad had an SLO & Rectifier heads in his rack and thats what it sounded like.

Ahh, I see the YouTube algorithm has hit again. Same thing started popping up in my recommended. It did feel a little like “...and puppet show”..lol if I had heard some seals going in the background I would have lost it. They still have it. But they come from the era of real pros so I’m kind of not surprised.

Very cool. Touch of Madness is one of my favorites. 2nd concert I ever saw. Quite a change from the Priest show a month earlier off Vengeance. Good times.

I saw Night Ranger in June of 1984 on the Midnight Madness Tour. It was Amazing. Gillis and Watson tore it up. So much heavier and more energy than the albums. The guitar craft was sensational.

Back