Welp, looks like a hurricane is headed our way!

That's not what we're seeing.
LOL.. it was yesterday and probably will be again tomorrow. Funny thing is even though they are now saying it will make landfall right above Tampa most of the spaghetti models have it going to the panhandle according to this YT news report below. We won't know till it is much closer but they are at least saying it won't hit at Cat 4.

LOL.. it was yesterday and probably will be again tomorrow. Funny thing is even though they are now saying it will make landfall right above Tampa most of the spaghetti models have it going to the panhandle according to this YT news report below. We won't know till it is much closer but they are at least saying it won't hit at Cat 4.

Yeah, you never know until it happens. Literally.

Its now Hurricane Vesmedic

c_fit,fl_progressive,q_80,w_470.jpg

Hoping it doesn't stall and sit there pushing a tremendous gulf water storm surge....flood damage potential is scary right now

Raining here in Miami non-stop since last night. Tornado watch for most of day but isn't very windy yet.
Not expecting much other than huge hassle walking my 3 dogs.

Do we add pronouns to hurricane names now so we don’t improperly assume its gender?
Great suggestion! I’m surprised though that more people aren’t asserting that the hurricane is just a big Democratic hoax. Hillary and company trying to get back at Governor Ron for his latest stunt moving people from Texas to Massachusetts.

Great suggestion! I’m surprised though that more people aren’t asserting that the hurricane is just a big Democratic hoax. Hillary and company trying to get back at Governor Ron for his latest stunt moving people from Texas to Massachusetts.
I live in Palm Beach County & some of the CRAZY Conspiracies i've heard from people i work with would make your head spin.

Only Democrats are stupid enough to fall for that.

What’s actually absurd is individuals posting some jargon about politics and a fucking hurricane?
Go look in the mirror, THAT is the problem.
Man..people are so desperate to be right.
YOU!!! Know the secrets to the universe’s asshole!
Turns out, politics had nothing to do with it.
Go back and read line 3.

No!!!
-Hillary was up in a bi-plane shitting out salt and THAT is the source of this hurricane-.

Looks like a hurricane's a brewing, and headed towards Florida. We've been spared for 5 years, since Irma plowed through, (no electricity for 4 days, and lots of damage here). I'm hoping that sucker makes a hard right and hits well south of Tampa. I'll be gassing up and gathering supplies today, and 🙏!
Looks like you might get your wish.. it's trying its best to go around Tampa in the best way possible.

Dying out to a 1 by Tallahassee but a ripping a 3-4 going by Tampa
Probably about a 1 or 2 here, next update 6:00pm. They're saying it'll hit between Sarasota and Venice. But the nasty part will hover right over us. They're expecting 3 months worth of rain and 10 storm surge in Tampa Bay. Everyone on the coast had to evacuate. They're saying worst flooding in 101 years.

We have a generator, A/C, refrigerator and locally sourced, legal medical Marijuana. Dr. says I have to take it for stress..🤣 Dispensary was PACKED! Lots of stressed out people!

Back