Welp, looks like a hurricane is headed our way!

glad you guys made it through...
lots of picking up the pieces now, and trying to put it back together.
Yep, lots of yard work and several trees down in the area. We didn't get near the damage they did south of here, but we still got 24hrs of 70mph winds and rain. It was an ugly storm. But, we were pretty well west of the eye, which spared us.

Last edited:
There has to be at least one enterprising metal band filming a live music video in all of this. What could be more metal than an entire band filming during a hurricane?

Legendary.
Look at the squad posting up to loot in
the very beginning.
He’s just tryin’ to enjoy the weather!
WTF do think he’s doing posting up in front of businesses right before Category 5 hurricane Irma
hit.

Well—I am located in Port Charlotte - North Port and we took a direct hit from Ian. It is a bad feeling not knowing if the roof or structure is going to blow off during the chaos. I got through it, but no power and water is not the most comfortable situation. Thoughts and prayers to anyone that was affected by Hurricane Ian. It will go down in the history books as a catastrophic event!

Well—I am located in Port Charlotte - North Port and we took a direct hit from Ian. It is a bad feeling not knowing if the roof or structure is going to blow off during the chaos. I got through it, but no power and water is not the most comfortable situation. Thoughts and prayers to anyone that was affected by Hurricane Ian. It will go down in the history books as a catastrophic event!
Yep, you did get hit pretty hard. I feel for everyone down there. Definitely a catastrophic event. For sure.

We got 50% off! And the salesman pushed us on the Stupor Glue, and Pinapple Upside-down Cake, and free fanny pack. Highly recommended for Hurricane essentials.
Hey dude, just relaying the message,
your MM dispensary have been trying
yo fervently contact you after your recent visit.
You left this juicy flower in the rolling room
on the purple guitar table right next to the
adjusters for the guitar.
Kindest Regards,

Attachments

• 932FA395-6FBA-44A1-BCB6-47C74C186C31.jpeg
    932FA395-6FBA-44A1-BCB6-47C74C186C31.jpeg
    3.6 MB · Views: 25
Im in North East Cape Coral, I got lucky just some roof damage, soffit on the east side of home blown out, palm tree down and landscaping a mess. Im at a higher elevation so no flooding, thank God. But this area got fuckin slammed.

Back